Come On

So I went back to my house since my mom was wondering where I was. Even tho she knows she doesn't care about me. She didn't care when I had no friends. She didn't care when I was sitting by myself in my room sad listening to music lookin at the ceiling wanting to end it all. I got up to take a shower and watch Hart of Dixie since I wasn't doing anything today. Until I got a FaceTime Call from Derek. I declined because I hate FaceTime calls they are just so awkward and I don't want to embarrass myself. So he text me to come outside. I told him to give me about 10 minutes. Hey what took you so long. I had to get ready you texted me when I was to get in the shower yeah what do you want. Oh so you don't wanna see me now. No ha I was just saying you came unexpected. Just get in. I got in the car because I had nothing to do so what difference was it gonna make. As soon as I got in the car Derek grabbed my thigh really tight. Answer my calls next time. Or what. Ok your gonna regret saying that. We were about 10 minutes into the car ride and we were listening to music. We finally stopped at this place in the middle of nowhere. Omg Derek are you gonna kill me cause if so I'm leaving. Haha I'm not gonna kill you but if I were I wouldn't tell you. I started running. Derek picked me up and brought me to place. Wait is this a picnic. Yeah I know you've been feeling a little down lately so I wanted to cheer yo-. I attacked him with a big hug before he could finish his sentence. What's this for. I just I really love you. I love you to. We were at the picnic for about 30 minutes I ate all the food haha. So we just went for a drive. Then we went to the boys place. Hey Morgin. Hey Vallyk. Uhh your back Mike says. I punched him. Shut up shorty. Haha dang mike Derek says. We all watched some tv together then I went to Derek's room. As soon as we got there Derek grabbed my hair and bent me over on the bed. Derek what are you doing. What you thought I forgot about what you said earlier.

Guys I am so sorry that I haven't been updating lately like I should have been but here you guys go