Whats My Name

So we ended up checking him out of the hospital and back home. I spent the night with him so I could make sure he was safe. I woke up and cooked some breakfast for the guys since they always go out. Then Derek wakes up and comes behind me and kisses me. Oh so y'all like dating now. We looked at eachother and laughed. The guys literally sat there and ate everything I only had a piece of bacon and some eggs and when I mean some I mean some. Damn y'all fat asses sat there and ate that all. Then Derek goin get up and ask me. Hey do I look fat. You look pregnant. See mike I told you to pull out. I'm sorry what Vallyk says. I was just over there dying. Bro Derek you wasn't suppose to tell nobody. I'm sorry bae. Mike really you just goin sit here and take my man right in front of my face ha. Oh so he is your man now. Yeah and what about it ha. Ok ok you can have him. That's fine I don't want you no more anyways mike. Then Derek comes behind me and starts hugging me. It was all good until his hands started going a little to far. I just continue to cook the rest of the food. Then he unbuckles my pants and I let out a moan. What y'all doing over there. Um nothing we were just going to my room. Mhmm don't be too loud. When we got in the room Derek pinned me on the wall. What are you doing. I think you know he says as he is kissing me with his hand on my neck. Then he pushes me down on the bed. He unbuckles my pants and his. He didn't even put his whole dick in and I was going crazy. I haven't even put it in yet. I know it's just to big. Then he puts the whole thing in I was grabbing his hair and neck. Then he flips me around. He starts going crazy I was moaning so loud. AHHHHHHH DEREK AHHHHH. Then he grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear. What's my name. Derek. He grips my hair tighter. What's my name. DADDYYYY UHHHHHH. I came and then he came. We put our clothes back on. Or atleast I tried to I was sore asf. Then we came out of the room and everybody was looking at us. What y'all was doing Vallyk says. We weren't doing anything. Oh yeah then why you walking like that. Shut up Vallyk ha.