Say It To My Face

I woke up and Derek was up already. I just layed there thinking. Like wow so I'm really dating Derek. To be honest I can't believe it seriously. But I mean he isn't who I thought he was. He is better than expected. I go downstairs to see what Derek was doing. Heyyyy. Hey. So what are you doing. What does it look like I'm cooking. No it looks like your burning stuff ha. Here let me do it. When I started cooking the food Derek was just looking at me. What. Nothing you just look so hot right now he says as he wraps his arms around my waist. Stop haha I'm trying to cook. I got finished making the food and Derek and I sat and watched tv in the living room. Then ahiella came down. What's that smell. Oh I was cooking it's still food in there if you want some. She got her food and as soon as she ate it she just had to say something. You would think she would atleast know how to cook. I'm sorry what was that ahiella. I said you would think you would know how to cook. I got up so fast but Derek pulled me down to sit on him so I would calm down. Then after some time she said something again. Uhh why can't she just leave. YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU ARE SO BOLD HOW ABOUT YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE. Oh what are you gonna do about it huh. Then she went to her room. Derek I mean it I want to go. We are tomorrow. But for now just come sit with me. Then I get on top of him. Why don't we do more than just sit if you know what I mean. Then he picks me up and takes me to his room. You know the rest ha. Ok fine I'll tell you ha. So we got to Derek's room and he laid me on the bed but this time something was different. Derek took his belt off first and I was really curious why. Then he grabbed my hands and tied them to the bed. Tbh I was loving it but why would I tell him that. So he flipped me over and stuck it in slowly. Then he went as hard as he could. He put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be loud. Then he untied me and put me on my knees and he shoved his dick in my mouth. It was awesome. Then he finished. And he said good girl. In my mind I'm like what was that because I never would have expected him to do that but I'm not complaining.