Prologue

Prologue

Andrea's POV

SPRING BREAK!!! I'm so happy and excited!!! Me, my family, my friends Krisy and Christian and the Jonas family are going to the Colorado River!!!! Yes you heard me right The Jonas Family. My mom thought it was a good idea to invite them to come with us on vacation. Of course I thought it was a good idea for them to come with us but at the same time Im thinking to myself

'Crap!! How's Kirsty going to act around them?? Is she going to be a crazy fan girl when she first meets them or is going to be herself?? Is this going to be akward hanging out with the guy I like, Christian and my best friend, Nick, who I also like??'

But my mom asures me that everything is going to be fine. So I make sure I have everything packed and ready to go in the car. I call Kirsty and Christian and make sure they have their stuff ready to go. And they tell me they are ready whenever my family is. So around 10AM I arrive at Kristy's house and pick her and Christian up. My dad puts their stuff in the car and then we leave for the river!!! Along the way i was texting Nick and see how he was doing. He was having a bad D-day so he was really tired most of the way.

I dont balme him for sleeping alot along the way. I do it to whenever we go on vacation. Tried my best to sleep along the way since i woke up early. But i was unable to since me and Christian were sharing a seat together and my dad deciceded to put the fishing poles and his takle box by me so i had a hard time getting comfortable. And when we were in the desert my dad decided to blast the AC so i was cold the whole time until we got close to the campgrounds. By the time we get there its about 3PM. Im so tired and stiff. We stopped a couple of times to eat and use the bathroom or streach. My parents got 3 trailors. One for them and my sister, one for me kristy and Christian and another for Nick and his family.

Once everything was unloaded from the cars and put away in the trailors it was about 8PM so we decided to go over to the pool and have dinner there instead of cooking

Once everything was unloaded from the cars and put away in the trailors it was about 8PM so we decided to go over to the pool and have dinner there instead of cooking. Everyone ordered something from the menu and we all sat at the bar and ate our food. Once we were done eating we all went back to our trailors changed our clothes and went to sleep. This is gonna be such a fun week!!!