Part 1

Two years since I proposed to Nico, we are finally getting married. The service was beautiful. It was a backyard wedding. Nico was dressed in a black button-up shirt and dark jeans with a dark blue tie and a bright red rose tucked behind his ear. His hair was messy as if he rolled out of bed and shook his head a few times and he had eyeliner lining his eyes, and my favourite cherry lip gloss across his lips.

His groom's people were Magnus, Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and Hazel, who were all wearing different outfits. Magnus was wearing a dark blue suit with his Frey pendent and he was wearing a dark green tie. Annabeth was dressed in a knee-length purple dress with lace lining the neck and waist. Her hair was in an up-do and had blue flowers braided into it. Hazel was wearing the same dress as Annabeth but in dark gold colour. Percy was wearing a blue suit with a daisy tucked behind his ear, and Jason was wearing his white suit with blue accents, being the only one with bright colours on Nico's side.

I was wearing a white and yellow button-up shirt and grey slacks. My hair was messy, with tiny braids in it, compliments of Alex.

My groom's people were Alex, Piper, Leo, and Frank. Alex and Piper were wearing matching skin-tight dresses with a halter top and knee-length skirts. Alex's was pink and green, while Piper's was orange and purple. Leo and Frank were wearing matching suits. Leo's was bright red, while Frank's was grey.

Nico and I stuck with traditional vows, even though the wedding was very untraditional. The audience was filled with both of our families and friends. It was amazing to see everyone we cared about in one area.

After the service, everyone was dancing and laughing in the front yard of Annabeth and Percy's house. When it started to get dark, I found Nico standing on the porch, leaning on the railing, staring into the darkness.

"Hey there, Tesoro," I whispered into his ear, as I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey," he whispered back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. The warmth of mine, touching the coldness of his, will never be a feeling I get over. "We should head back to the apartment, they won't miss us for a night," he whispered against my lips.

I smirked into the kiss. "That... is the best idea you've had all evening."

When we got back into the apartment, Nico barely let me close the front door before pulling me into a rough kiss by my shirt. I grabbed his hips and trapped him against the wall and began kissing his neck. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tried to pull me closer.

I began to suck and lightly bite his neck,

definitely leaving a few hickeys. He rolled his head back in pleasure and tried to hide his soft moan. I moved and bit his earlobe, knowing this was his soft spot, and he couldn't stay quiet. I moved my hands and started unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie, looking into his eyes, asking a silent question, and Nico nodded. I continued what I was doing until all the buttons and tie were either undone or on the floor. I picked Nico up and carried him to our bedroom.

I laid him on the bed and he began unbuttoning my shirt for me. I

shrugged it off and began to trail kisses down his chest. When I reached the waistband of his jeans, I began unbuttoning them and pulling them off, leaving him in his boxers. I returned to his lips and traced his mouth with my tongue. He closed his mouth, so I bit his lip, making him gasp, giving me an opening.

While I was exploring his mouth, he began unbuttoning my pants. I wiggled out them, now in only my boxers. I pulled his shirt off the rest of the way and he began palming me through my boxers. I buried my face in his neck and let out a quiet moan and started burning with slight embarrassment.

Nico chuckled, "Embarrassed, la mia luce?"

"No."

"Then why are all red?"

"Because... I'm having a heat flash?"

"Yeah, okay."

I kissed down his body and he shivered. When I reached his boxers I tugged them off and began kissing his thighs. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed and his cheeks were flushed vermillion. I smirked and started teasing him. "Are you sure you want to go all the way?" I asked after I was done getting him hard.

"I'm sure," he whispered, breathlessly.

I reached over to my nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. I coated my fingers and prepped Nico.

He became a blushing mess. I pushed myself inside him and he caught his breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just need a minute to adjust." After a minute he told me to go.

"Are you sure? I can wait a minute," I assured him.

"No, I'm ready."

"Okay, because if you're not--"

"GODS, JUST GO, SOLACE!" He yelled.

I began to slowly move back and forth, thoroughly enjoying the rest of the night with him. 

A/N: I'm reading this a year after I posted it and it makes me want to kill myself because of the cringe but apparently y'all liked it so I'll leave it, but I'm mostly leaving it to remind myself that my writing is fucking hysterical."