Part 7

After breakfast, I cleaned up and got dressed. Nico told me that Hazel and Frank would meet us for lunch at noon. I got dressed in a pale yellow shirt and a pair of fitting jeans. When I met Nico in the living room he was wearing a skull shirt and black ripped jeans that fit in the "I'm wearing these pants because they make my ass look the best" kind of way. I wasn't complaining about his choice.

We stopped at the library before we met Hazel and Frank to get some new books. Nico mostly got horror and thriller books, where I usually got romance novels. Only the cliche ones. I don't like surprises so I get the most predictable books.

"You are ridiculous, why do you only get romance novels?" Nico teased.

"Why do you only get emo books?" I scoffed.

Nico glared at me. "They are not emo books. I swear Solace, say that again and I will pull this car over and make you walk the rest of the way."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You love me too much for that." I licked his cheek, just to annoy him.

"You are really in an annoying mood today," Nico said.

"Want me to stop?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He sighed and pulled into the diner parking lot. "Don't do that shit in front of Hazel."

"Yes sir," I smirked as I unbuckled and kissed his cheek again.