Part 17

I took Nico home and ordered food. Nico was an emotional wreck. We watched our movie, deciding on Zombieland, a classic. When our food arrived, we ate in the living room. Nico was cuddled close to my chest, and I was so relieved he was alive. I wanted him closer to me, but I didn't think that was possible. Halfway through the movie, after we finished our food, Nico pulled away from me and pulled me into a kiss. I was a little taken aback by his sudden affection but I got over it and kissed him back.

His hands got tangled in my hair and he climbed on top of me. It almost felt like he was trying to kiss the pain away. He pulled back and looked at me. Tears were falling down his cheeks again.

"What did he do to you, Nico?" I asked.

Nico took a deep breath. "He took advantage of me, Will. He traced me with his tongue. He repainted all my scars, Will... He killed a part of my soul." My heart practically shattered at this statement. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry, Will," he continued. "Please don't be mad, I-I didn't want to do it with him, he--"

I silenced him with a gentle kiss. "I'm not mad at you, there isn't a single part of me that hates you, I am so in love with you and I could never be mad at you for this," I paused and wiped his tears away with my thumb. "This is not your fault, you didn't betray me in any way. Luke is a sick sick person. You are still my little Tesoro."

I sat up and Nico was straddling me. He began to cry again. "What if he comes back for me?" he asked.

"He won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because now he's dealing with Percy and Annabeth." Nico looked like he wanted to ask me something but was deciding if he should. "Do you want to ask me something?"

"Promise you won't make fun of me?" Nico asked.

"I swear."

"It still feels like he is on my skin... When I was with him...he kissed me...on my neck, and I want you to..." his voice trailed off and he started blushing and looked away, looking ashamed of himself.

I reached over and turned off the TV. "I can help you with that," I whispered against his ear, and picked him up and carried him to our bedroom.

I laid him on the bed and kissed him gently before moving to his neck. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and he seemed to relax as I left small hickies across his neck. I took my time and returned to his mouth. "Let's get ready for bed, shall we? I missed you, those were the longest two days of my life," I whispered against his lips.

"Me too," he said softly.

I sat him up and he walked over to his side of the closet and I could tell he noticed two of his hoodies were missing, he glanced over at me to see me still wearing it and he hid his smile as he undressed.

I dressed down to my boxers and saw Nico staring at himself in the mirror. I grabbed one of my t-shirts and walked over to him. I handed him the shirt and he took it and pulled it over his head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his head.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I whispered into his hair.

Nico turned around and hugged me tightly, tucking his face into my neck. "Thank you for being there for me," he mumbled.

I led him to bed and pulled the covers over us. I wrapped my arms around Nico, and I didn't let go for the whole night.

Damn, I was glad that I had my Nico back. I felt so much better. The only reason I also wasn't worried about Percy was because I knew Annabeth wouldn't let him do anything rash. He would be okay, we would all be okay.