Part 14

<Nico's POV>

I woke up in darkness. My body felt wet, I didn't know where I was. I tried to recount what happened in my head. I was walking to Chase Space because Alex and Magnus had a meeting they wanted me at. When I turned to walk down the alley, then someone hit me over the head. I woke up next in a moving car... No, the trunk of a car. My hands were tied behind my back and I had a bag over my head. I was fighting so hard to stay awake but I couldn't.

The next time I woke, I was on a hard surface and my arms and legs were stretched out. My chest and legs were cold... Naked. I felt a brush tickling my skin, causing me to shiver. Then, I heard him. Luke. He did this. I could feel my chest tighten as he spoke softly. "There, there, Gattino. Just relax."

I could feel a sob build in my naked chest, my eyes started to fill with water... I felt the brush traced slowly down my abdomen, trailing to where my boxers' waistband was left.

I prayed, as loud as I could in my head, screaming inside my own mind that he wouldn't do what I thought that he would, I prayed to everyone, that if the world had some sort of karma system if the world understood what he went through that Luke wouldn't continue.

But he did.

I felt my boxers slide closer to my ankles, and I felt Luke trace over the most private parts of me, starting with the brush, ending with his tongue. I squeezed my eyes shut and the tears slid down my face. Please, come and find me. I need you, Will. Don't give up on me.