07. dreams of you

Nessa nipped on his right jaw, causing him to groan quietly. Her right hand went down to meet his member, his hands roaming her body.

"Spence—" she moaned out once his hand slipped under her panties. "Oh god—" Vanessa pulled away before he could do more.

As much as she wanted it, she wanted to be dominant and in control.

"No," she said harshly and pushed him so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was completely under her spell and wanted her more than anything.

Vanessa sat on top of his lap and felt his dick grow under her. She grinded on top of him slowly while shoving her lips into his. Moaning into the kiss, Reid laid back down slowly, keeping a hand intertwined in her hair to keep their lips from parting.

"Fuck," she groaned, breaking the kiss to peck at his jaw, then to his neck.

Her tongue licked a stripe under his jaw before sucking softly so it formed a small bruise. Spencer moaned in response which only turned her on even more. Vanessa's mouth was exploring all over his neck until his moan was more high pitched when hitting a certain spot. His sweet spot. She kept her mouth on it, sucking so it formed a more noticeable hickey.

"Ness—" he breathed out as she kept her movements. His eyes shut and his hands laid flat on the bed, letting the girl work her magic. "God damn it—" he said once she started planting kisses from his chest all the way down to the lining of his boxers.

Sweat.

Spencer woke up immediately. Deep and hard pants were escaping him as he felt a rock hard bulge underneath his pajama pants and liquid stains seeping through.

"You gotta be kidding me—" he breathed out while using both hands to grip around the back of his neck.

Looking at his nightstand, he saw it was 3:00 in the morning and he had to wake up in 4 hours for work.

Reid picked up his phone and saw no messages. Normal. He wasn't going to go back to sleep after that dream and the rock in his pants, so Spencer got out of bed and walked into his bathroom for a cold shower.

...

Quantico.

The team were all at their desk looking over paperwork when Reid entered late. He was rarely ever late which made his colleagues give him questionable looks when he walked to his desk with his hair not done but still side parted, and him barely putting his glasses on.

He was wearing a white buttoned down dress shirt and a grey dotted tie, paired with a navy blue cardigan and khakis.

"Woah pretty boy," Morgan spoke, turning his chair around to face the boy who was setting his sachel down and taking a seat. "You look rough."

"Thanks, Morgan," Reid replied back, irritated. He was trying to avoid going near Vanessa, or even looking at her. That was going to be hard considering she sat in front of Morgan, who sat beside him.

He could feel her eyes on him, but he didn't look up.

"What are you so tense for?" Emily asked, setting her pen down and crossing her arms together on top of her desk.

"I—I'm not—" Spencer insisted.

"You're stuttering and you're also not even looking at me."

This made Spencer look up at Emily in front of him and press his lips together faking a smile.