Chapter 1

Smack! I fell to the floor in pain.
"P-Please s-s-stop...!", I pleaded. "Hmmm not a chance fatass!", Kaito smirked. Kaito Momota. Ultimate Astronaut. He was the one that bullied me every day. Well it's not really his fault. I'm very weak. I'm what you can say...an easy target. I still don't know my ultimate. I'm probably not gonna have a talent. Just a worthless nobody. Smack! "STOP SPACING OUT WHILE IM HITTING YOU!", Kaito yelled. (See what I did there?! :D space...ahaha....sorry-) "I-I'm Sorry-....", I winced in pain. "Piece of shit.", He spat. He then left. I fell to the floor crying. "I'm so w-worthless....", I thought to myself. "Nishishi~ Are you a coward?~" I looked up but no one was there. "W-What..?!", I asked out loud. "I'm in your head stupid!" "Anyways...He took your future. Now that will change. You're in control." "W-who are you?" "I guess you could say...your other self. The one you've kept hidden. The one who lies. The one who isn't a coward. The one who's name gets trembled at when mentioned. Now I can help you. All you gotta do is make me in control.~" Would this really stop the bullying....?
*cue the bell for class*
"Oma~ GET IN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Great. It's Kaito. I walked inside the classroom. "Ha! Here you are. Still haven't figured out your ultimate?~", he smirked. "....N-No...", I stuttered looking down. "Worthless! Pathetic! Kokichi Oma! The pathetic nobody! Worthless scum! Trash!", he taunted. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "Starting to cry already?!", he laughed. Every other student laughed loudly. "Worthless." "Pathetic" "Stupid piece of crap" "mistake" "Faggot." It felt as if words had knifes. Each impaling me. All I felt was pain. I stood there emotionless. Words still impaling me. Maybe I should let my other self take control....it is the last year of middle school...and today is the Last Day of school. Maybe I'll be different in high school. Maybe I'll have a talent.
Maybe I won't be weak. Fragile. Sensitive. Pathetic. Maybe just maybe.

Time skip because why not?
I walked down the street quietly. I walked to my orphanage. Yes I don't have any parents. I opened the door and Walked inside. Silent. As usual. I walked back to my room. I changed into something more comfortable. "So!~Have you decided yet? Will the other side be in charge?~" "Yes. I'll change myself. I'll change during the summer and become an ultimate. I'll be stronger! I won't be the weakling Kokichi Oma anymore." "Very well then~ Nishishi~"
Ever since that day I kept on training on combat and lying. I grew up to be a very skilled liar. I also grew up to be The Ultimate Supreme Leader. Almost everyone in the orphanage was afraid of me. Except my friends. We made a superrrr secret organization called D.I.C.E. Soon I was ready to attend Hope's Peak Academy. An elite school for ultimates. "Nishishi~ Maybe Kaito is there~ I'll get my revenge~", I smirked as I put on my school uniform. "This uniform is too plain..", I frowned. "Oh! I know!~", I giggled. I grabbed my checkered scarf and tied it up. "Mhm! I look sexy now!~", I smirked. One of my friends walked in. "You look ugly boss.", he smirked. I frowned and started crying crocodile tears. "Nishishi~ Im just lyinggggggg. Me?! Ugly? Ha! Never!", I laughed. My friend smiled and left. "Such wonderful friends I have~", I hummed. "Well Im off now!", I smiled. I walked out of my room then out of Headquarters of D.I.C.E. I walked out and headed towards the school skipping. I saw a familiar face but they didn't see me. "Dear Kaito...you are going to regret what you've done to me. Thanks to you I'm insane! Kudos for that~", I smiled as I walked inside the school. I skipped inside the halls and looked for my class. "Hmmm Class 79 hmmmmmmmmmmmm....Found youuuuuu~", I smiled. I saw Kaito from the window. "Found you. You pest. You will regret this~", I thought to myself. I opened the classroom door and waltzed in. I was totally ready to see his ugly face!

uwu this is weird- it kinda sucks lmao but whatever.
725 words