Chapter 10

Rantaro's POV:
I hummed to myself as I walked to the principal's office.
Names Rantaro Amami. And I'm currently walking to the principal's office to look for some bastard while I hum.
I walked in and saw the principal. "Hi sir. I would like to ask you something.", I smiled. He nodded "and that is..?", he asked. "Who here goes by....The Ultimate Hypnotist and what's their class?", I asked. He looked to his computer and started typing. After some seconds he spoke up.
"Ryu Otoko The Ultimate Hypnotist. And he's in class 80.", he said.
"Thanks sir.", I smiled. He nodded and I walked out.
My smile wore off and it turned into grin. Oh he is so fucked up.
I walked back to my classroom. "Name is Ryu Otoko and he's in class 81. The enemy's class.", I said as I walked in. "Hm...A hypnotist.", Ryoma said. "Most likely sent by Kaiyo or some shit.", Kaito shrugged. "Since when have you cared about Kokichi, Kaito?", Maki asked. "I don't care about him. He just helps us in a way and it would suck to loose a good help source!", He shouted. "Sure. Keep on saying that.", Kaede grinned. Kaito scoffed. "So the person is this so called....Ryu?", Korekiyo asked. I nodded. "Yeah. That's the guy.", I smiled.
Ah yes. Korekiyo Shinguji. The guy I liked. Pretty sure he doesn't like me but....it doesn't hurt to try, Right?
"Well what do we do with him?", Tsumugi asked. I looked over to Gonta's empty desk. I think he got suspended for a day. Poor guy...he got hypnotized. "Well we avenge Gonta and Kokichi obviously.", I shrugged. "That degenerate male!", Tenko scoffed. "Nyahahahahaha! Degenerate indeed!", Angie said as she clasped her hands together. Well she's odd. But we're all odd in our own way. "Nyeh...what a pain...", Himiko yawned. Kiibo (or Keebo- idk man you choose-) nodded. "Could I be of assistance in any way?", Mom asked. Her names Kirumi but she's like a mom to all of us. "Well we don't know what we're going to do...", Kaede sighed. "I know! We can ask Cockitchy and Pooichi!", Miu exclaimed. "Please don't call them that.", Kaede sighed. I laughed a bit. Cockitchy. Pooichi. That's funny.
"Yeah sure that's our best choice.", I Ageeed. We stayed silent for a moment. "I'm gonna call text Shuichi.", I sighed.
Rantaro
Shuichi

                Shuichi Saihara
               Monday 1:34pm
Hey, how are you doing with Kokichi? 

                  It's going okay. He's asleep right now. Did you find the person?

Yep. Name: Ryu Otoko class 80.

                  Okay. Thank you Rantaro!

No problem Shuichi. Well I go to go now. Class is gonna start. And I Oop 😔✊

                                 Ah, okay. Bye!

Buh Bye
Read at 1:35pm

I sat down and I faced the window. Fuck I feel like one of those anime kids who are depressed while they look at the pReTtY tReE. "RANTARO!" I flinched. "What's up teach-?", I asked. "What's more important than my lesson?", She asked. "Ah nothing. It's nothin.", I smiled.

Class ended cuz ye
I walked out the class. I saw Gonta standing and looking around. "Ah hey Gonta.", I waved. "Hello Rantaro. Where is Kokichi?", he asked. I sighed. "He's at his house I think.", I responded. "Oh...Gonta afraid. Gonta did something that's not good.", he said sadly. "It wasn't your fault. You got hypnotized.", I said. "But either way you should apologize to Kokichi...you did say some stuff that really hurt him.", I said. He nodded. "I'll be going now big guy. See ya", I waved. I walked away from Gonta and headed to class 80. I stood in front of the door and hesitated. Maybe I shouldn't do this...but he did hurt Kokichi... No. It's for Kokichi and Shuichi to decide. I walked away and headed to class. Heh...they make a nice couple... I smiled and walked into the classroom. "Hey guys!", I said. "Hey Rantaro...", Himiko yawned. "Greetings.", Korekiyo waved. I sat down on my desk. Maybe I'll shoot my shot soon...