Chapter 11

Yeah that's Chibi-Usa. Yeah I watch Sailor Moon. Yeah sailor Jupiter is my waifu.
Shuichi's POV:
It is currently 4:56pm and I'm helping around for my boyfriends Pool party. I'll be honest...it's really nice talking to D.I.C.E. Kokichi seems more happy. He is with his family...why wouldn't he be happy? We started decorating outside "I didn't know you had a pool.", I said. "Well the more you know!", He smiled. After we finished decorating outside we went inside "man! I'm tired!", He sighed. He went to go sit down on a couch. "Did you invite Gonta?", I asked. "Yeah I did. He's gonna come and I'm gonna talk to him.", He said. 5:15pm. "Ah okay.", I said. We heard a knock on the door. Kokichi stood up to go open the door. It was just Kirumi "Hello Kokichi..I came early so I could cook.", She said. Kokichi nodded and took her to the kitchen he came back and he sat down. I sat down next to him. "Wonder what moms gonna cook!", he smiled. I nodded and closed my eyes. "You sleepy?", he asked. I nodded and laid down my head on his lap. "Wake me up when they come.", I said. "Okay.", he said. After that I fell asleep.

Kokichi's POV:
Shuichi fell asleep and i smiled. I took out my phone and went to the group chat.
(I have a headcannon that Miu is self conscious about her weight and she only says stuff about her body to boost her self esteem up)

                  Hell's Spawns

                        UWU it's me....MaRiO
'Mage': Oh my Atua- I've Been wanting you meet Mario for a long time!
dEgEnArAtE mAleS: I-
(Insert Piano joke here): Oh hi everyone.
'Mage': Hi Kaede
dEgEnArAtE mAlE: Hi ladies! And...male....
                                      Jesus Christ-
Atua's lover: *Atua :D
                  Uhhh...Right....Anyways- 
DrugDealer: We're almost there Kokichi

                jwjdiwbsi bushqoshq Shuichi fell asleep some minutes ago and he told me to wake him up when you guys get here- he hardly got any sleep :<

SexOffender: Lol too bad
                             Stfu you fat whore
SexOffender:...Bye
          SexOffender is offline

                             Huh? Is she good-?
dEgEnArAtE mAle: You made a woman sad! You degenerate male!
DrugDealer: Yeah she looks upset...

     I'll see you guys at the party. Bye

           Everyone is offline

Miu is upset..why though...? That's when it hit me. She rarely ate..she brags about her body but never shows it. She's self conscious about her weight! I felt guilty. "Shuichi..wake up please.", I said. He opened his eyes. "What is it Kichi?", He yawned. "I..well I kinda called Miu a fat whore and then I realized she's self conscious about her weight. She rarely eats and she brags about her body but never shows it.", I explained. Shuichi frowned and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You should apologize when she gets here and try to help her..you are good at that.", He said. I nodded. "Everyone is gonna get here soon so might as well stay up Shumai.", I sighed. He nodded and stood up.

              The party Starts B)

Everyone got here. I pulled Gonta Aside. "Hey Gonta...I'm sorry for calling you a whore...", I said. He hugged me but he mostly lifted me up. "Gonta is sorry! Gonta said bad things! Gonta hope you can forgive him!", He cried. "It's okay I forgive you...", I smiled and hugged back. Gonta really is a gentleman...
Gonta went to look for bugs and to talk to Ryoma. I saw Miu standing in the corner. "Hey..", I waved. She looked down. "Im sorry for calling you fat. I know that you're self conscious about your weight...", I said nervously. She looked up "But I am fat..", She said sadly. "Hey no you're not! It doesn't matter how much you weight! This is gonna sound weird but whatever...your body is perfect Miu! You're a thicc queen! Don't let anyone bring you down!", I smiled. She looked up as her eyes teared up. "B-But-..", she stuttered. "No buts. Kaede is thicc like you but she doesn't care! You guys have almost the same body type! I know you have an eye for her so...She wouldn't care about your weight!", I smiled. She blushed. "Here I'll do something epic.", I smiled. "ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS! REGARDLESS OF WEIGHT, BREAST SIZE OR LOOKS!", I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "THE DEGENERATE IS RIGHT! ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!", Tenko cheered. "See.", I smiled. Miu smiled. "Now go rock your bathing suit or whatever and have fun!", I cheered. She nodded "Thank you Kokichi..", She said softly. I nodded and I walked to Shuichi. "Shuichi!!! I fixed the problem!", I smiled. Shuichi nodded and smiled. "Are you gonna swim?", I asked. He looked at the water and nodded. "Yeah. Why not?", He smiled. I pushed him into the water but this guy is smart so he grabbed my arm and I fell in as well. "THAT WAS COLD SAIHARA-CHAN!", I shrieked. He laughed and swam away. I smiled to myself and swam towards the edge of the pool to grab some goggles and a water gun. "Hehe...", I smiled darkly to myself. I put the goggles on and swam down. I saw everyone's legs and I swam to Miu. I pulled her leg and dragged her down. She really went swoosh. She swam back up. "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!?!?", She yelled. I swam back up and started laughing. "AHAHHA MIU YOU WENT SWOOSH! AHAHHA", I laughed. I started wheezing and stepped out of the pool. So did she. I grabbed my water gun and squirted out the water in her face. "DAMN YOU FILTHY BASTARD!", She yelled. She started running towards me and I ran away. "HELP SHE'S CHASING ME!", I yelled. She started catching up and I stayed running faster. "HE-!", I yelled but I tripped on my other foot. I fell face first into the floor. "MOTHER FUCKER! FUCK FUCK!", I cursed and clutched my nose that was bleeding. "Oh shit-...", Miu said. My eyes started tearing up. Since when did I cry about stuff like this...? Am I comfortable now with them? Shuichi ran towards me and so did everyone else. Miu crouched down next to me. "A-Are you okay..?", she asked nervously. "DO I LOOK OKAY?!", I shouted. She flinched. "Sorry for yelling at you.", I said. I looked down at the floor and saw lots of blood. "Oh? That's a lot. Who's is It?", I asked. "That's yours Kokichi.", Kaede said. Kirumi walked over to me and lifted me up. "oh hi mommy.", I said. I started laughing. "FUCK THAT HURTS!", I cursed. She sat me down on a chair and grabbed some napkins. "Here. Use this. I'll clean the floor.", she smiled. I took the napkins and started wheezing. "Why- why are you laughing?", Rantaro asked. "I fell face first into the floor!", I laughed. Ryoma looked at me blankly. I shook my head and started cleaning myself up. "That's no reason to be laughing..", Shuichi sighed. I winked and shrugged. "Eh whatever.", I shrugged. I stood up and walked past everyone. "Where are you going?", Himiko asked. I shrugged and closed my eyes "Atua Take the wheel!", I shouted. I started walking while my eyes where closed. "KOKI-!", I heard. Before I got the chance to open my eyes and respond I splashed into the pool. I chocked on the water and swam back up. "H-HOLY *cough* S-SHIT! *cough*", I choked out. Shuichi groaned and crouched down and extended a hand. I took it and smirked "Wrong move my beloved Detective.", I grinned. He looked confused and I pulled him into the pool. "WAIT-!", he yelped. Shuichi splashed into the water. He swam up "DAMN IT KOKICHI!", he yelled. I started laughing so hard that tears where in my eyes. I stopped laughing and stepped out of the pool. I crouched down and extended a hand for Shuichi he took it and got out. "Thanks Kichi.", he smiled. I hugged him "SHUMAI CALLED ME KICHI! HE IS SO CUTE!", I giggled. From the corner of my eye I saw Rantaro and Korekiyo talking and laughing. I smiled softly. Then I saw Miu and Kaede both blushing I smiled wider. Angie, Tenko, and Himiko were all talking. "Love is the air my beloved Shumai~", I whispered. He laughed and smiled "It is.", he whispered back.

Y'all I heard some songs and I'm like- Let's do a lyric prank book for V3! Dang I feel smart. BIG BRAIN TIMEEEEE so like should I write it? And also the next chapter is gonna have this song called Bad girl online but I'll make a whole game for that song :D ye anyways thanks for reading!
1480 words