Chapter 6

My eyes grew wide. Shuichi pulled apart and smiled softly, "We Will win this." I felt my face turn extremely red. "HAHAHAHAHHAAH COCKITCHY IS BLUSHINGGGGGGGGG", Miu Exclaimed. "SHUT UP WHORE!", I yelled. "W-Whore?", Miu moaned. I stared at her with disgust. "Nyeh? Why'd you kiss kokichi, Shuichi?", Himiko asked. Shuichi smiled, "He looked like he needed it." "Oh. So you two are gay then?", Ryoma asked. Shuichi frowned, "no. I'm bisexual....I think." I got a flashback to Kaiyo bullying me for being gay. But Shuichi is bi...he's probably faking it- but he kissed me? Was it a dare-? No....maybe....I won't answer.....fuck it I've got nothing to loose. "I'm gay. Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay just gay.", I said. "We got it- no need to repeat yourself!", Kaede laughed. I smiled and pulled out a rainbow flag from my pocket. "Gay. Just gay!", I yelled. "Chill out-!", Rantaro laughed. "I'll prove it!~", I giggled. I grabbed Shuichi and kissed him.

Shuichi's POV cuz why not?:
HOLY HWHSJWVUSHSIESJWKKSKWJSISKWKDKEKJSSKKDJEJDJDJJDKEKSD
I'm having bisexual panic- WIFBEIJSI
Kokichi kissed me?! Does he like me?! Maybe-? Yes? Maybe???????? Aight? I'll kiss him back! Yeah I'll do that!
I kissed Kokichi back and I'll I heard where some random squeals and......clapping? We pulled apart and Kokichi smiled mischievously. "Wow! You're such a great kisser Saihara-Chan!~", he laughed. "....Thanks?", I said in a confused tone. "EEEEEE! OUMASAI FANFIC TIME! IVE GOTTA WORK ON SOME CUTE COUPLE CLOTHES!", Tsumugi squealed. "Ahaha...", I laughed nervously. "I'm just kidding. I'm not gay. I'm straight! I LiEk gOrLs!¡", Kokichi Teased. "Right- if you're not gay then I like men.", Tenko rolled her eyes. Everyone started laughing. "Y'know how about we go to my headquarters and practice for the class competitions there?", I asked. "I think that's a great idea Ouma!", Kirumi smiled. "Nishish~ After school wait for me at the school gates so I can take y'all there!", I said. "Sounds great Kokichi!", Tsumugi said. Everyone nodded. "Great! Nishish~", I smiled.

Lmao after Skool cuz ain't nobody have time for dat
I yawned as I stepped out of class and walked to the school gates. I saw everyone waiting for me. "Kokichi? What about the stuff we need?", Kaede asked. "I've got that planned!~", I smiled.
(Me being the weird ass author- Kokichi and his D.I.C.E members are gonna get along with the other characters and Kokichi's headquarters is a big ass house)
"Here we are!", I announced. "You sure this is your place Cockitchy?", Miu asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes dumbass!", I snapped. I opened the door and walked in. "IMMMM HOMEEEEEEE! AND I HAVE COMPANY~!", I yelled. All my D.I.C.E members came out running. "Kokichi! How was your day?", Koko asked (Oh look it's Koko! Btw she's important so UWU ) I instantly remembered Kaiyo and my eyes clouded with dread. "We can save that for later.", I said blankly. Koko knew I was hiding something so she nodded and dropped the subject. "Who are these?", Koko asked narrowing her eyes at my classmates. "New sex slaves.~", I joked. "Hmmm Kinky boss!", Koko jokes again. "These are my classmates. We're gonna be practicing for the class competitions!", I smiled. "Sounds good! I'll go make you guys some snacks!", She said. I nodded and turned to my classmates. "Okay so this is how things are gonna work.", I said. I grabbed out my chart and lead them upstairs. "Kaede go in this room.", I said. She nodded and stepped In. "You have a piano?!", she asked. I nodded "I can sorta play so I brought it here.", I admitted. "You can practice here! So you can make yourself comfortable before I kill you!~", I smiled. She rolled her eyes and smiled "Thanks Kokichi! I really appreciate this!", She said. I walked away with the rest of the group. "Angie you can work in here! Just don't blast Atua music please.", I said. "Atua says this place is lovely! Thank you Kokichi!", She smiled. I walked away leading the next person to the next room. "Here Tsumugi! You can work here! It's got everything you need!", I smiled. "Thank you So much Kokichi!", she thanked and got to work right away. "Since I don't trust Miu with Himiko I'll put them in Separate rooms.", I said. I lead Himiko to a room with magic stuff some of my friends used. "Here you go.", I said. "Nyeh? Thank you Kokichi!", She smiled. I nodded and lead Miu to her room. "You can work here.", I said. She walked in the room and her eyes lit up. "Woah! How do you have all these stuff Cockitchy?", she asked while she looked around. "Nishish~ I stole them!", I sneered. She froze. "Just kidding~ I had these stuff laying around.", I said. "Thank You. Cock sucker!", Miu said. "Shut up! I bet my dick is bigger than you fucking dildos!", I said in a annoyed tone. "You can work in the upstairs Kitchen Mom!", I said to Kirumi. "Thank you Kokichi.", She smiled and hugged me. I've always thought of Kirumi as a mom. So when she hugged me...my eyes teared up. "Y-You're like a second mom to me y'know?", I whispered. She pulled away from me and smiled. "Thank you.", She said. I felt some eyes on me so I walked away. "Gonta, Rantaro, and Korekiyo can share this room.", I said. The three walked in. "Gonta is happy now Kokichi! Thank you!", Gonta smiled as he shook my hand. "Thanks Kokichi.", Rantaro smiled. "Thank you as well Kokichi.", Korekiyo said. I turned to face everyone else left. Shuichi, Keebo, Tenko, Kaiyo, Maki, and Ryoma were left. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm", I hummed. "I know! You can all practice outside! And train and yeah!", I said. They all nodded. "Outside there's a shed with all the stuff you need to work. Let me go get the keys!", I said. I ran off to my room and grabbed the keys. I ran back to them. "Here ya go!", I said. I handed the keys to Shuichi and walked away. As I was walking away I saw Koko walking by so I motioned her to come over. "What's up Boss?", She asked. I took a deep breath and sighed. "....She's back...", I mumbled. She dropped the glass cup she has in her hands and it shattered to the ground. Everyone came running back and out of their rooms to see what the ruckus was about. Koko's eyes teared up and so did mine. Everyone including my other D.I.C.E members looked around nervously. That's when we both lost it. We broke down sobbing loudly. I got cut by the glass and it was deep...but I didn't care. All I cared about was Koko's safety. Kaiyo is definitely after her.

:O cliffhanger?!!!! Sorry for not updating. Online school is a pain on the ass ngl but I'll post ASAP