A/N

Alright here's the thing...I'm working on a Leopika and Komahina story and well it's a lot, lol. Anyways, The updates on this story will go a bit faster and longer since I don't want to upset you guys by not posting anything. After this story is over I'll be writing the collage book of this same story. In that story I'll make some...Mature content so like yuh- that one's probably gonna have 10 chapters only but they'll be long! After I finish with that one idk if I should write the Hunter X Hunter fanfic/Chatfic or the Komahina Fantasy AU I have. Can you guys decide ?-?. Anyways after this story is done ima make a bonus on how Komahina happened :>! Anyways, thanks for reading this part!
Vote:
Komahina Fantasy AU.

Hunter X Hunter Chatfic/Fanfic.

Have a nice day or night!

Update:

I'm working on the HxH fanfic cause I haven't seen any of those. I'll give y'all the description of you wanna read it.
(I'll be working on 2 stories so "prepare for trouble and make it double" ;) (no I don't want Pokémon but I might :) )
Description:
Ships:
Leopika
Killugon
Hisoillu
----------------------

Ayo, no smut. Just fluff, angst, and a bit of comedy. :)

This story centers in Leopika for now. Second arc will be about Killugon and the last arc will be for Hisoillu.
This song will have some song parts and stuff so yah.
Arc 1 Leopika- Kurapika was in an abusive relationship and tried to commit suicide only to fail. He ends up in the hospital with Leorio taking care of him.
Leorio, Just a guy trying to become a doctor to help people and make sure they don't go through the same pain as he did when he was little. He recently found out that he had a big crush on his closest friend, Kurapika. Would he reciprocate the same feelings?
Songs in this arc:
Hated by Life itself
Renee
Love/hate
UWU (yeah it's a song)
Pyjama Pants
Doctor
Me and my Husband
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arc 2 Killugon- Gon was always happy. He's the one who brings happiness to others but himself. He's not happy at all. It's just a small act he plays to make others happy so he can see people happy and not disappoint them. Killua just wants to know what love feels like. Even if it's just for a while, it's worth it. He's heard many stories about love to the point where he wants to experience it and make someone happy.
Songs in this arc:
Happy Pills
Everything at once
Overwhelmed
Two birds
Pigeon
Electric Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arc 2 Hisoillu- Illumi. Just an emotionless person who doesn't deserve love it need friends. His own parents only wanted him to focus on world domination even if it meant killing himself in the process.
Hisoka, the guy who always seemed upbeat around anyone. When he goes home he's quiet and serious all the time. It's something he saw that he wasn't supposed to know about. Maybe helping those people out will make him feel better about not helping a person he saw one time and the last time he saw them.
Songs in this arc:
I just want to be the one you love
Lemon boy
Devil Town
Someone to you
Are you bored yet?
————————————————
Obviously OOC
Songs in the entire story:
All the kids are depressed
This is Home