Chapter 20

I can't think of title names so i'll give em the chapter numbers....So I'll be changing the titles :)

I woke up with some sunlight shinning in my face. I reached out for my phone and turned it on. 7:30 am...School starts at 8:00 am. I found a paper on my desk, I stood up and reached for it.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓚𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲,
𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮, 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂.. 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷.
- 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 𝓣𝓸𝓳𝓸

"Ah, Okay.", I thought to myself. I walked over to Shuichi. "Wake up, Shu. School starts in a while.", I said as I ruffled his hair. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning, Kokichi.", he yawned. "Let's get ready. It's Friday and we have a 3 day weekend.", I smiled. He nodded "Can I use the shower?", he asked. "Uh Huh. You can use this one and I'll use the one next door.", I said. "Thank you.", he smiled. He kissed my cheek and left to shower. I put a hand on my cheek and stood there dazed. I smiled stupidly and walked to the shower.
•After the Shower•
7:50
"Alright let's go Shuichi.", I called out. We grabbed some granola bars and walked to school. "After school lets go to your apartment and get your stuff so we don't have to go back and forth.", I said. "Good idea.", He laughed. I intertwined my hand with his "Huh? Oh.", he said. He held mine and we walked down to school. "Hey do you want to have a sleepover with the gang?", I asked. "If you want to.", he shrugged. "Yeah! I'll ask Hajime and Nagito if they want to come with.", I nodded. "Oh look we're here.", he pointed out. I held his hand a bit tighter. "Let's run.", I said. "Huh? Wa-!", he tried to say but I started running already. We ran inside with our laughter echoing in the hallways. "Please do not make such loud noises.", A girl with silver hair and red eyes said. "Ah sorry!", Shuichi apologized. I giggled a bit and nodded. We walked inside our classroom. Everyone was there "Hey guys.", I waved. "Oh hi Kokichi and Shuichi.", Kaede yawned. "Tired?", I asked. "Mhm. Stayed up finishing school work.", she grumbled. "Did you finish it?", I asked. She shook her head "Nope. I need a bit more. I'll do it during lunch.", she shrugged. I nodded, "Alright.". I walked over to Kaito "So when your date with Keebo?", I asked. He blushed "Today...After school...", He mumbled. "Oh. Uh...What time are you guys going to finish?", I asked. "I don't know. Why?", He asked. "Hosting a sleepover today.", I sighed. "After the date we can go.", he smiled. "Great!", I grinned. I walked to the front of the class "Alrighty! Today I'm hosting a sleepover! So I kinda expect to see my friends there.", I announced. "Sounds great.", Rantaro grinned. "Yeah I'll go.", Maki nodded. "Okay great! I'll be right back.", I said. I walked outside to go to class 77. A lady with a blue dress and an apron saw me "Hello! May I help you?", she asked. "Please. Uh Are Nagito and Hajime in there?", I asked. "Yes! I'll be right back.", she smiled. Soon enough, Nagito and Hajime arrived. "What's up Kokichi?", Hajime asked. "I'm hosting a sleepover and I wanted to invite you guys. You can invite your class if you'd like. I'll send my address during lunch.", I smiled. "Ah, okay. Understood.", Nagito nodded. "Alrighty! I'll be heading back to my class now! Bye!", I waved. I turned back to my classroom. "A sleepover? And I'm not invited? That's really mean, Kokichi!". I looked up and saw Kaiyo pouting. I froze in fear. "Silent as a mouse? Where's your boyfriend now?", she teased. I scowled and pushed her away "Leave me alone, Kaiyo.", I sneered. I ran back inside to my class, Just in time as well. I walked to my desk and sat down. "Alright class! For today we will be learning about **********!", The teacher grinned. I narrowed my eyes to the window and looked at the sky. It looked normal. Blue sky and White clouds...on the distance it looked grey. Is it going to rain later today? I focused my attention back to the teacher.
Time skip y'all
It was finally lunch time. I stood up and walked to Shuichi. "Let's go shu!", I grinned. He smiled and nodded. I got out my phone to message Hajime.