Chapter 8

Kokichi's POV:
I'm still surprised that Shuichi likes me....I mean- who wouldn't be? We both left the shed and we saw some unexpected people. "What the- wh- why are all of you here?!", I asked. I was very surprised by seeing everyone from class in front of the shed. "Welllllll....we got a bit bored...?", Kaede sighed. I burst out laughing. "Stop lying.", I laughed. "Fine. We saw you guys kissing.", Maki said. My face turned red. "WH-WHA-?!", I stuttered. Shuichi choked on his words "Com- Come again?!", He choked out. "Yeah but that's not the point. We all wanna go to Walmart.", Korekiyo said. I smiled darkly. "Kokichi? You good?", Kaede asked. I pushed away and stared walking inside. "Wait here bitches.", I said. "Bitch-? What's that?", Gonta asked. I choked loudly because I forgot Gonta was there. "NOTHING!", Kaede shouted quickly. I skipped away awkwardly. "Y'ALL IM GONNA GO TO WALMART! Y'ALL WANT SOMETHING?!", I shouted. "I WANT SOME CANDY!", (I'm gonna make some random names Kay?) Hitori shouted. "I WANT SOME CHIPS!", Koko shouted. "ME AND KOU WANT SOME....uhh.....what do we want Kou?", Chisa asked. "We want some chips as well.", Kou sighed. "I'll just bring Candy and chips for you guys. And some Panta.", I sighed. They all cheered happily. I grabbed the Keys to the van. I walked to the garage and turned on the van. I drove out the the field and rolled down the window. "Get In losers! We're going shopping!", I Said. "What the fuck Kokichi?", Miu asked. "I said.....GET IN LOSERS, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!", I yelled. Everyone sighed loudly and got in. "SHUICHI GOES IN FRONT!", I exclaimed. Shuichi nodded and got in front. "Pfft! Now you're pampering your boyfriend?", Rantaro giggled. "Yeah! My favorite person is obviously gonna get V.I.P treatment!", I smiled proudly. "Yo put some music on.", Ryoma said. I smiled darkly once again. I laughed to myself darkly as well....They have no idea what coming......
I connected my phone to the van and put one song on. Then it started playing. Tenko, Tsumugi, Rantaro, and Angie gasped loudly. "HELL YEAH BITCH!", Miu yelled. Slowly everyone realized what song I was playing. Shuichi groaned loudly. "Whyyyyyy?!!!!", he groaned. I smiled sinisterly and turned the volume up. "YO, ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT!", I sang. "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT!", Miu sang. Kaede and Rantaro joined in. "ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT!", Kaede sang as she vibed to the song. "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT!", Rantaro sang as he vibed with Kaede. "I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA!", Tenko joined in. "I WANNA REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANNA ZIGAZAG, AH!", Tsumugi joined in. I turned over to Shuichi with puppy dog eyes. He sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. "If you want my future, forget my past.", He sang In a annoyed tone. I nodded to the beat. "If you wanna get with me, better make it fast.", Ryoma sang. "Now don't go wasting my precious time Get your act together we could be just fine.", We all sang. As well all sang loudly we received some weird looks. I stuck my tongue out at them. (A skip to the other part of the song.) "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.", I sang. Himiko sang as the back up chorus. "Gotta get with my friends", She sang softly. "Make it last forever, friendship never ends.", We all sang as we vibed.

They arrived at the most happiest place in earth. Aka...Walmart.
"Aight guys. Go crazy. I'll pay. Buttttttt don't get stuff over 50 dollars!", I said. They nodded and they split up to go shopping. Except Shuichi. He stayed with me. "So where do we go?", He asked. "Candy section. I need to get thing for my lovely family!", I smiled. He nodded and we walked to the candy section. As soon as we got there I filled the cart with candy. "Ah- isn't that a bit too much?", Shuichi asked with concern. "Yeahhhh but we're gonna get High y'know?", I shrugged. Shuichi sighed loudly. I smirked at the thought of something. "Shumai? Can you get inside the cart please?", I smiled darkly. "Wh- Why?", He asked. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee", I whined. His eyes shifted away from me to the cart and back to me. "F-fine...", he sighed. I smiled brightly as he got inside. I put on a dark sinister smile , "You wanna see some real speed?"
Shuichi's eyes widened and he looked at me with fear. "Wha-?!", he yelped. I ignored him and pushed with all my might. "WHO HOOOOO!", I yelled at the top of my lungs. We zoomed Kaito and Maki and I heard Kaito yell "OH ITS ON!" Before I knew it he was inside the cart with Maki pushing him and running towards us. We passed everyone from our class and they were joining us.
Tenko pushing Himiko and Angie. (Yeah I ship these three)
Miu pushing Kaede and Keebo. (No I don't ship them three although Kaede and Miu is a yes.)
Rantaro pushing Korekiyo (yeah❤️)
HELL even mom was joining in on this.
Kirumi was pushing Tsumugi as she was recording.
Holy hell.....Gonta?!
Gonta was pushing Ryoma.
"HELL YEAH BITCHES! WE'RE GOING VIRAL!", Miu shouted. i could hardly hear her because Shuichi was shrieking like crazy. "WHOOOOO!", Kaede cheered. We were all zooming in the store with security chasing us. "HOLY FUCK!", Kirumi shouted. I was taken back by what Kirumi said and I wasn't paying attention. Me and Shuichi crashed. I went flying into the ball cage thingie. Tsumugi was recording and she was wheezing. Before we knew it...everyone crashed. "ALL OF YOU! YOU ARE ALL RESTRAINED!", Security shouted at us as his face turned red. Walmart was a mess. The stuff in the aisles were all on the floor.
Water, food, and some weird gooey liking thing were everywhere.
Customers were all messed up.
I giggled nervously. "H-Hi Pickle Rick! Haven't seen you in a while!", I laughed nervously. Rick looked at me and the mess and sighed.

Time skip to Jail cuz yeah
"You mean to tell me...that you have no idea what happened?", Rick asked.
"Yup!", I smiled cheerfully. All of my classmates where behind me standing behind me as they tried not to laugh. The cop sighed and walked in his office to grab somethings. Rantaro lost it and started laughing hysterically. I started laughing as well and so did everyone else. "LET ME UPLOAD THE VIDEO!", Tsumugi wheezed. "Send it to us!", Kaede laughed. I looked around the place we were in....Bookshelves...papers...coffee machines....Keyes...I eyed the keys and grabbed them. "Y'all wanna go crazy again?", I grinned. Everyone nodded...Wh- Mom nodded? Gonta nodded?! Maki nodded?!! SHUICHI NODDED?!!!!!?!?!?!???!?? I smiled and stared making a mess. Everyone except Gonta joined. He was keeping an eye on the door so no one would walk in. We spilled Coffee all over the room..tore up books...Rantaro found some weed and he stuffed it in his pocket as he grinned darkly. Shuichi and Kirumi moves around some stuff since they don't know how to make a mess smh. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!" We turned around and saw Rick and some officers looking bewildered. "A mess? Duh.", I rolled my eyes. Angie grabbed a taser gun and aimed for Rick. "Who's this so called 'God' you speak of?", She asked. Uh oh....her inner demon is unleashed now....
2 minutes later the cops where on the floor and she was being restrained
"Atua tells me to tell you
BITCH ASS COCK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS! ATUA THE ALL MIGHTY WILL COME FOR YOU AND UNLEASH HIS WARTH UPON YOU FOOLS!", She yelled as she broke free.
I started wheezing my lungs out. "COCK SUCKING! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I laughed. Miu moaned by the word "cock sucking". More cops came in and we were all Locked up in a cell.
I stared blankly at everyone.
"HAHAHAHAH! 4,000,000 VIEWS ALREADY! WE'RE VIRAL!", Tsumugi cheered. We all cheered. "Yo Rick? Can I call someone to get us out of here?", I yawned. He groaned and handed me the phone. I dialed My house's phone number and someone picked up. "Hello?", Koko asked through the phone. "KOKO! MAH GIRL!", I laughed nervously. She started laughing hysterically. "BAHAHAHHAHA! YOU WENT FLYING INTO THAT CAGE! Y'ALL ARE VIRAL!", She wheezed. "Get me and my squad out of Jail please.", I said. The phone went quiet. "......KOKICHI FUCKING OMA!", Koko yelled. I immediately hung up before she could yell at me more. I turned to face everyone else. "Ahaha....We'll get out of here don't worry.", I smiled nervously.
40 Minutes later.

The whole way home it was quiet. Once we got inside the cheering started. "YALL!!!! WE'RE FUCKIN VIRAL!", Miu cheered. "AND YOU GOT BANNED FROM WALMART AND JAIL!!!?", Koko shouted. The cheering died down. Koko started lecturing us. Even Kirumi seemed guilty.

I coughed nervously "so about the video.....?", I said as I turned to Tsumugi. She smiled darkly and showed us the video. I really did go flying............ Keebo started wheezing. My eyes widened "Fuck.", I said. Everyone turned to me. "What is it Kokichi?", Korekiyo asked. I got my phone out really quick and logged into my bank account. My eyes widened in horror.

"I OWE 200,000 DOLLARS! FUCK YOU GUYS!", I shrieked. Maki snorted "Well it was technically your fault.", She shrugged. I growled (Kokichi is a tigger confirmed) I was on top of maki as I pulled her hair and started cursing so much. Everyone started to interfere with our fight. "GUYS-!", Tsumugi whined.

After the fight
"This might sound cheesy and all but....I'm glad you guys are my classmates. I had fun with you fools.", I smiled softly. "I hate saying this as well but so did I.", Maki sighed. "I guess you degenerate males aren't so bad after all...", Tenko shrugged. We all stared laughing.
I really am thankful for them.

Mmm~ yeah❤️
Y'all are finna get some sad stuff In the next chapter❤️ Bitch ass Kaiyo is gonna Ruin the good mood Kokichi was in. Bitch ass hoe lmao- wait......

OMA- (no not Oma- I mean OH MY ATUA!)
She is a hoe!

1753 words