Chapter 3

*some weeks later (yes he got his Crown, scepter, and cape)
Everyone seemed happy with My amazing arrival. Thanks to me they got a bit stronger and competitive. Some still doubted themselves :/. Himiko, Tsumugi, Keeboy, and Shuichi those all doubted themselves. Everyone was in class and the teacher was gone. It was free period. "LISTEN UP PEASANTS!", I yelled as I stood on a desk. Everyone turned their attention to me. "Okay so....some of you still doubt yourselves. And that makes me pissed.", I sighed. "Huh? Who are they Kokichi?", Rantaro asked. "Well it's Himiko, Tsumugi, keeboy, and Shumai!", I pouted. "But anyways- How do you all call yourselves ultimates if you keep in doubting yourselves? Like c'mon! You're better than that! Don't be such pussies and MAN UP!", I Yelled. "I get it- life is hard. It's like a Dick y'know? It gets hard for no reason!", I said. Miu moaned at the word dick. Kaede smacked her in the back of her head. "....if you keep on being pussies I'll break your kneecaps.", I smiled darkly. "Can't believe I'm saying this but- please. Stop doubting yourselves and believe in yourselves! It feels really cool once you love yourself!", I exclaimed. "If you wanna be a pussy-...be my guest. I'll fuck you up before you even get the chance to call the po-po.", I grinned. "I'll have to agree with Kokichi on this..", Kaede sighed. "But he's right! Don't bring yourselves down! Believe!", Kaede exclaimed. "Optimistic as ever...", I sighed. "Yeah Himiko! I'll teach you some moves so you can kick the enemy's butt!", Tenko exclaimed. "I'll program some shit into you Keebo!", Miu grinned. Himiko and Keebo seemed happy. "Tsumugi! I know you can beat anyone up! You have the guts to do it!", Rantaro said putting an arm around her. (Not in a sexual way. Baka! Lmao b a k a) Tsumugi smiled softly. "Shuichi! I know dang well you can do it! We all believe in you!", Kaede exclaimed. Shuichi looked down and smiled softly. "Y-Yeah-...", he said softly. Kaito kicked the desk I was on and I wobbled. Shuichi looked up and shot up. Kaito kicked the desk harder. I wobbled backwards and fell. But luckily- Shuichi ran to catch me. "K-Kokichi- are you okay?", he asked. "Nishish~ Shumaiii!~ Are we getting married because you're carrying me bridal style!~", I teased. His face went red "N-N-No!", he stuttered as his face went more red. I giggled and hopped out of is hands. "KAITO YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!", I yelled. Kaito smirked and stood up. "Hm? Can I help you, Dipshit?", He smirked. Before I got to say something a boy and a girl Walked in. The girl had short blonde hair and orange eyes. The boy had black hair and grey eyes. (Some Oc's I came up with lmao) "SHUT UP WILL YA?", The girl yelled. "We can hear your screaming from down the hall.", the boy said coldly. "And who might you be?", I asked. "I'm Momo Sato. The ultimate Track star!", The blonde chick sneered. (Yuta Asahina who? XD no he's adorable) "And I'm Takeru Yamane. The Ultimate Soccer star.", The black haired guy said. "I see...you're our competition then.", I smiled. Takeru grinned. "Yes. And we will win. You are weaklings after all.", he sneered. "What a bunch of shits!", I laughed. "And who might you be?", Momo asked. "Nishish~ I'm Kokichi Oma- The ultimate Supreme Leader! Also your worst nightmare!~", I snickered. "Don't make me laugh. A supreme leader? You?! How stupid!", Momo smirked. I snapped. "OH SHIT- HE'S MAD- KOKICHI IS MAD!", Miu yelped in horror. "Kneel before me you peasants.", I spat. "Ha! As if!", Takeru spat back. "Force it is then.", I smiled darkly. I kicked them both behind their kneecaps and they fell to the floor. "Rantaro.", I called out. He smiled and brought me a chair, my crown, my scepter and my cape. "Hold them down will ya?", I asked. He nodded and put his foot on Takeru's back. "Hey Maki Help me out please.", he said. Maki sighed and nodded. She took out her knife and put her foot on Momo's back. "If you move or try to I'll stab you.", she glared down at them. They nodded in fear. I put on my cape and crown. I sat down and crossed my legs and held out my scepter. I put on a sinister smile. "I am Kokichi Oma. The ultimate supreme leader from class 79. These are my classmates and if you disrespect them again I will end your pathetic life.", I said in a sinister tone. "You can let them go now! And Maki....feel free to mark them!", I said cheerfully. Maki nodded and smiled. Rantaro took his foot from Takeru's back. I took off my crown and cape. "Here ya go.", I said handing Rantaro my stuff. Maki grabbed Momo by her neck and drew out a X with her knife on Her cheek. She let her go and she fell to the floor. She grabbed Takeru by the neck and did the same. Bits of blood spilled from their cheeks. "Aw man! You made a mess on the floor!", Tenko huffed. "I'll clean it up.", Kirumi said. "No. They can clean if off.", Korekiyo said sternly. Kirumi nodded. "Y-You guys are insane!", Momo stuttered as she gripped her cheek. Kaede the innocent looking girl walked up and looked down on them with a cold glare. "Maybe we are.", she said. They cleaned up the blood and stood up. "Now. If anyone asks just tell them everything. Or else we will.", I smiled. "Don't you ever underestimate class 79.", I said coldly. They nodded and quickly left. "See! That's how you do it!", I exclaimed. Everyone (even Kaito) smiled and cheered. "Yeah! Don't underestimate us!", Himiko cheered. Tenko smiled and cheered as well. "T-That was great Kokichi! B-but d-don't you think that was a bit to far?", Shuichi asked. "Hmm yes but it will teach them a lesson!", I smiled. "T-thanks for the speech...I really needed that...", Shuichi whispered softly. "No problem my beloved Saihara-Chan!", I smiled. His face grew red. "You're so cute shumai!", I giggled. He turned around flustered. "Nishish!~", I laughed. I actually started developing feelings for him. But I'm still surprised when he knows I'm lying. That's why I loveee him.

Takeru's POV:
We ran to our classroom. "T-They-...They're not weak anymore!", Momo shouted. "S-She's right! There's this small boy named K-Kokichi O-Oma...", I shuddered. Everyone looked confused. We explained everything that happened. Everyone paled. "H-He's insane! He made the weaklings tougher!", I yelled. Everyone panicked "C-Class 79 is tougher! They have this really strong astronaut, an assassin, and this leader!", Tsuki yelled (Tsuki Amane. Ultimate Fashion designer.) "I-I heard that The Kokichi kid beat up Maki and Kaito!", Aito said. (Aito Aoki Ultimate Golf pro.) "Very well then...if they want to play dirty...we'll play dirty.", Kaiyo said. (Kaiyo Tobe. Ultimate Singer Sayaka who?) "Kokichi Oma. He's known for scaring the most toughest people and leaving them Traumatized.", I said. She smiled darkly "We will meet again soon enough.", She said. "Again? What do you mean?", I asked. "He's an old.....friend. I see he's changed quite a lot.", Kaiyo smiled.

UWU Lmao these weird ass new characters are mine ewwww whatever lmao. I'll try to update later
1260 words