Chapter 7

After calming down Koko and myself
I went back into my music room. I sighed loudly...I don't know what song I'll sing in the competition. Maybe I'll come up with something new...
Time skip cuz I'm A circle ⭕️
1 hour later:
I sighed loudly in frustration and walked out to check on the others. As I stepped out I heard piano. It sounded amazing. I walked to kaede's room and she had her eyes closed as she played the beautiful melody. I smiled as I stepped in. She opens her eyes and her face lit up. "K-Kokichi..?!", she stuttered. "The one and only~", I smirked. She laughed and smiled. "Soooo, what were you playing?", I asked. "I was playing Clair De Lune.", She smiled. "Oooooooooo!~", I hummed. I huffed as my cheeks turned a bit red "I-It sounded nice...", I stuttered. Kaede's eyes lit up "Thank you Kokichi!", She smiled. I nodded and stepped out.
Kaede's POV:
I wonder which song I should play in the contest. Kokichi has done many things for all of us. Maybe a song that reminds me of him..? I smiled as I started thinking more about the songs.
Back to Kokichi cuz he's straight as a circle ⭕️
I hummed as I walked into Angie's room. I walked in and she was painting the sky. I've gotta admit...it looked beautiful. "Nya-Hahahaha! Atua senses Kokichi's presence!", She laughed. "Hiya Angie!", I smirked. She smiled and waved. "I-I like you'r painting...", I said in embarrassment. "Nya-Hahahaha! Thank you Kokichi!", she smiled. I nodded and walked out.
Angie's POV cuz she's epik
Atua thinks I should paint Kokichi! Yes yes! Nya-Hahaha!
Kokichi:
I skipped my way over to The kitchen where my "mom" was. "MOMMYYYYYY!", I exclaimed. She turned around and smiled. "Hello Kokichi. Do you need anything?", She asked. "NOOO not at all.", I said. She nodded and I smiled. "Bye bye mom!", I said. "Bye Kokichi.", She smiled. I skipped my way out and walked to Tsumugi's room. "Tsumugiiiiii!!!!!!", I cheered as I walked in. "Ah, hello Kokichi!", she smiled. "Watcha doin'?", I asked. "I'm trying to think about a design for the contest!", She said. My eyebrows rises up and my lips formed an o. "Hmmm.."., I hummed. "Okay Tsumugi!", I smiled. I walked out and towards Rantaro, Korekiyo, and Gonta's room. "Sup.", I said as I opened the door. "Oh Hi Kokichi.", Rantaro hummed. "Hello Kokichi.", Korekiyo greeted. "Hai Kokichi!", Gonta waved. (Yeah❤️ gonta is wholesome.) I walked around the room "y'all are boring but okay.", I grinned. I started to walk out "hey Kokichi?", Rantaro said. "Yeah?", I asked as I stopped in front of the door. "Why'd you offer to help us..?", He asked. I smiled softly to Myself. "You guys need to stop dragging yourselves down just because of some stupid competition. And also........", I said as I turned around. I laughed softly. "You guys are my........friends...", I mumbled quietly. Rantaro looked surprised. "Yeah!", He smiled. I walked out. I skipped my way over to Himiko's room. I peaked in and she was wiping her face. She looked up and saw me. "Nyeh? Kokichi?", she frowned. "Yeah that's me.", I smiled. "Sooo whatcha working on?", I asked. "Potions....", she sighed. "Oh! Can I help?", I asked. She looked surprised. "Sure!", She smiled. "So what do I do?", I asked. "Add some herbs to the pot please.", she ordered. Normally I'm the one ordering people around but...I'll allow her. No I don't like her like that. Shes like a dog to me y'know? Nah I'm just kidding. She's a little sister to me. "Alrighty! I added the herbs now what?", I smiled. "Add the honey!", she exclaimed. I added the honey. "Now we mix it!!!!!!!", she smiled proudly. I mixed it up as it turned into a nice Maroon color. "Drink it Kokichi!", she ordered. "Eh? Why?", I asked. "It makes you more confident!", she exclaimed. My eyebrows raised up. "Hmm okay.", I said. I grabbed a bit and drank it. "Ew! It tastes bad!!!!", I choked. The odd thing is that...I felt confident. "I-It worked?!", I asked in surprise. "Of course it did!!!", she smiled proudly. What if I gave some to everyone before the competition...? Yeah!...maybe...I don't know... "WOWIE Himiko! That's cool!!!", I smiled. "Thanks!", I said. I walked out happily. Time to see the horny Miu. I walked inside the room where Miu was working. "What up whore?", I smiled. "W-whore?!", she moaned. "Yeah! Whatcha doin?", I asked. "I'm trying to fix some stuff.", she said. "Ooooo whatcha fixing?", I asked. "This.", she said pointing to some machine. "What's that?", I asked. "It's supposed to turn metal into gummy bears..", she sighed. "Mind if I take a look?", I asked. "Huh? Sure I guess.", she said. I looked at the machine and saw what was wrong with it. "Ay! Pass me some screwdriver please.", I said. Miu handed me the screwdriver. I fixed the screw and closed the lid. "Alright! Time to test this bad boy out!", I grinned. I put some metal in the table and pulled the trigger. White smoke clouded the metal. "Did it work?", Miu asked. I shrugged. The smoke cleared and we saw a pile of gummy bears. "WOW! IT WORKED!", I yelled in surprise. Miu looked startled and disappointed. "Huh? What's wrong?", I asked. "H-How did I miss that....?", she sighed. I stayed silent. "I'm so stupid!", she shouted. I frowned. "Hey don't say that.", I scoffed. "Just because you overlooked that doesn't mean you're stupid. You just need to be more careful at looking at things.", I frowned. She smiled lightly. "Okay...you can keep that.", she said. "HELL YEAH!", I shouted. I grabbed some metal and put it in my pocket. "T-Thanks!", I smiled. She smiled as well. "Yeah..", she said softly. I skipped my way outside. I finally get to see my shumai! As I walked outside I saw Ryoma. "Sup.", he said. "Hi!!!!!", I waved. "Shuichi is over there.", he pointed over to some place. "Oh? Thanks!", I smiled. "Here hold this!", I said as I gave him some metal. He looked confused but the metal. I pulled out the gun looking machine. I pulled the trigger and smoke clouded his hands. As soon as the smoke cleared some gummy bears were in his hands. (I have this weird headcanon that Ryoma lives for gummy bears lmao)
Ryoma looked surprised. He got a gummy bear and put it in his mouth. His eyes lit up. "Wow- That's- Wow-..", he stuttered. I skipped my way over to Tenko, Maki, Kaito, Shuichi, and Kiibo. "Sup fuckers.", I smiled. "Degenerate Male!", Tenko scoffed. I pulled out the "gun". "Hands up bitches!", I grinned. Maki pulled out her knife. I backed away slowly. "H-Hey- I'm just kidding-!", I laughed nervously. She glared at me and started chasing me. "HOLY FUCK-!", I yelled as I ran. "G-Guys...!", Shuichi sighed. I ran and hid behind Shuichi. "Help me Shumai!", I yelped. Maki walked away. "Hey guys! I wanna show you something cool!", I announced. Everyone walked towards me. I handed them each a piece of metal. I walked to Tenko and pulled the trigger. I walked towards Kaito and pulled the trigger. I walked towards Maki and pulled the trigger. I walked to Kiibo and pulled the trigger. (In this fanfic...Kiibo can eat human food cuz yeah❤️) I walked to Shumai and pulled the trigger. "What the-..", Kaito asked. "GUMMY BEARS!", Tenko yelled. She put them into her mouth. "TASTYYYYYY!", She drooled. "Wow! Who made this Kokichi?", Kiibo asked. "Miu did! She let me keep it!", I smiled. I picked a gummy bear from Shuichi's hands and ate it. "Yummy!", I giggled. Shuichi laughed. I picked one up. I grabbed Shuichi's chin and smiled. "Open up, pretty boy.", I said. His face flushed up and he opened his mouth. I threw a gummy bear in. He chewed and swallowed. "Thank you Kokichi!", He smiled. I leaned in and smiled. "Have I ever told you that you're eyes are pretty?", I sighed. He blushed deeply. Dang...I thought he would make the first move. I sighed and kissed him.
3rd person POV:
Shuichi's eyes widened In surprise. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. "Ew. Go do that somewhere else.", Maki scoffed. "Okay~", Kokichi smiled. He dragged Shuichi into the shed. "I need to say something so please don't interfere.", Kokichi said
Back to Kokichi
I sighed. "I...I like you. I know this sounds cheesy and yeah but since the first day of hell you caught my eye. You're a detective so I caught interest...and you were kinda Cute and hot.......but that's not the point. I like you.", I said. His eyes widened. He dropped his gummy bears. (F for the gummy bears. 😔✊) "...I...Kokichi...I...Like you to.", he smiled. My eyes widened...well he did kiss me sooo....I smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you...", I sighed. "Huh? For what?", he asked. "For tolerating me.", I said. "But everyone else does?", He said confused. "Yeah...but they took a while..and you didn't. And you're hot.", I laughed. "Ahaha...hot? Me? As if. You're cute.", He hugged back. My face flushed up. I smiled softly. Saihara-Chan called me cute. That's all the matters to me.
Tsumugi's POV:
My shipping senses are tingling...I grabbed the Walkie-talkie. "We have a code blurple. I repeat code blurple." I heard. I smiled darkly to myself. "Thanks for reporting Ryoma.", I said to the walkie-talkie. "Sure...but you owe me.", he said. "Right....5 packs of gummy bears sound good?", I asked. "Yeah.", he said. I walked to the window and saw the shed. Thank god it has a window. From my window I saw the shed's window...Oumasai has sailed. I've gotta work on couple clothes now. I giggled to Myself and took a picture. "Yeah❤️", I smiled. It's all coming together...
Ryoma POV:
From the field I saw Tsumugi near the window. I chuckled lightly to myself. Looks like I have a 3 week stock of gummy bears.

Blurple: Blue= Saihara
Purple= Ouma
Yeah❤️
A little word of advice....the next chapter is gonna be wild 😜
1737 words