Late thanksgiving special :0

I WANNA MAKE THIS CUTE SOOO THEY'RE 5-6 IN THIS ONESHOT
————————————————
Kokichi's POV:
"Today class, we will be making turkeys! With finger paint!", Mr.Hajime announced. "Huh? Why?", Kaito asked. Kaito was such a big dummy! "It's thanksgiving you hippo!", I said sticking my tongue out. "Let's not call anyone a hippo.", Mr.Komaeda laughed lightly. Mr Hajime and Mr Komaeda were married, they were also our kindergarten teachers. "K-Kokichi called me a hippo!", Kaito said and teared up. I instantly felt bad. "Kokichi....apologize.", Mr. Hajime said. I sighed, "I'm sorry Momota-Chan." "Can we start with our turkey...?", Himiko yawned. Himiko-Chan was a magician! Super cool! But, she was also very sleepy! Just like Ms. Chiaki! "Ah! Yes! I'll pass out the paint!", Mr. Komaeda said. "I'll help.", Kirumi said. She's just like a grown up!!! She's so cool! Kaede and Miu were fighting over a googly eye. Tenko, on the other hand, was praising Himiko and Angie. Kiibo was trying to calm down Kaito...Korekiyo just stayed silent as Rantaro tried to get his attention. Gonta was playing with play doh with Ryoma. I think they're making worms...

Mr. Komaeda set down the paint in front of me. "Saihara-Chan? Do you wanna share the plate for the paint?", I asked turning to Saihara. "Sure Kichi!", he smiled. Shuichi has trouble pronouncing my name so he calls me Kichi. Saihara-Chan is so cool!!! He read big books and he's super super smart! I wanna be with him forever! "Here's the paper!", Mr. Hajime said. He sat down in front of us tiny kids with high amount of sugar and energy in our tiny little bodies. "You'll paint your..fingers Red, orange, yellow, and green. Then, your palms will be brown.", He explained. "Can I finish my Capri-sun real quick?", Maki asked. "Ah, yes...", Mr. Komaeda said. We all turned to maki who was drinking her juice really fast. "Done.", she said. "Alright let's get started then.", He sighed. "I grabbed the paint brush and painted my fingers the colors that were assigned on the board. As soon as I did, I painted my palm brown. I giggled and painted my face. "Kichi...you made a mess.", Shuichi sighed. I face planted my hand on the paper and carefully removed it. My eyes widened at the result. "WOAH! ITS A TURKEY!", I exclaimed. All eyes went on me and they saw my cool turkey. "That's really cool!", Rantaro said. "I like it a lot.", Kirumi smiled. "It looks so cute!", Shuichi said. I grinned and waited for the paint to dry. I stood up and grabbed two cookies from the snack table. They were the last ones. As I did, Tsumugi stoped me. "Can I have a piece Koloichi?", she asked. "It's pronounced KO-KI-CHI! And yes.", I said. I broke my cookie into a small piece and handed it her. "Thanks Koloichi!", She smiled. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Can I have piece for Kaito?", Kiibo asked. I nodded and gave him a piece of my cookie. He gave it to Kaito who stoped crying and hugged Kiibo tightly. Rantaro asked me for a piece as well and gave it to Korekiyo who gladly took it. I grumbled and sat back down. Now I don't have a cookie! I looked at the cookie I had on my left hand. "Shu Shu?", I said. Shuichi stopped painting his paper and turned to  me. "What is it Kichi..?", he asked. I shoved the cookie to him. "It's for you!", i smiled. His cheeks lit up and he smiled a bit. "T-thank you Kichi!", he said happily. He broke the cookie in half and gave me the other half. "Here. For you!", he said. My face lit up and I ate the cookie in one bite. "Saihara-Chan is so cool! Mary me Shumai!!!!", I said and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged back "Okay! We can get married under the slide!", he smiled. My paint is dry now. I grabbed the glue and one googly eye. I glued the eye onto the turkey and drew it's legs, beak, and that weird sack thingy! I stood up quickly and rushed to Mr. Hajime and Mr. Komaeda who was kissing Mr.Hajime on the cheek. "Why are you kissing Mr. Hajime?", I asked him. "Because I love him.", He grinned. I made an o shape with my mouth. I quickly shook my head and got my thoughts back. I proudly showed them my cool turkey named Larry. "His name is Larry!", I grinned. "Oh gosh! This is so cute!", Mr. Komaeda gushed. I smiled proudly and rushed back to my seat so I wouldn't leave my beloved Shuichi alone. He was pasting the eye on the turkey so I quickly kissed his cheek. He dropped the glue stick in surprise and turned to me. "Ki-Kichi!", he strutted. I giggled and pulled out my Panta. I started to drink my amazing drink then Kaede came. She tapped Shuichi on the shoulder and said something. Shuichi nodded and smiled. Kaede raced back to her seat next to Miu and hugged her tightly. Kirumi was helping maki with her turkey, Angie, Tenko, and Himiko were talking about possums, Tsumugi, Ryoma and Gonta were playing with play doh once again, Kaito was admiring Kiibo's turkey and Kiibo was trying so hard not to blush, Rantaro finally got Korekiyo's attention and they were talking. Shuichi was reading his cool thick big kid book.

"Okay class! We will take turns and say what we are thankful for! Angie start us off please.", Mr. Hajime said. Angie nodded and cleared her throat. "I am thankful for Atua and...paint! And Tenko and Himiko!", She smiled. "Gonta." "Gonta thankful for bugs and everyone!", Gonta exclaimed happily. "Himiko." "Nyeh...I'm thankful for my magic.......and Tenko and Angie....", she mumbled the last part and blushed. "Kiibo" "I am thankful for all my teachers and friends! And.....................forkaito", he blushed as he said the last part really quick. "Kaede" "I'm thankful for pianos! And fairies! And my cool friends!", she grinned. "I wanna see a fairy...", Himiko mumbled. "Kaito." "I'm thankful for all my friends and cool teachers! The stars as well! And Kiibo!", he said and gave a thumbs up. "Kirumi." "I'm thankful for everyone in this room. Without them, I wouldn't have any duties or friends.", she said. "Korekiyo." "I'm thankful for cool people. And Rantaro is okay...I guess.", he said covering his face quickly. Rantaro grinned at him. "Maki." "I'm thankful for my friends. And...Kirumi for helping all of us...", she said quietly. She started playing with her hair and drank her apple juice. "Miu." "I'm thankful for my brain all my best friends!", she said excitedly. "Rantaro." "I'm thankful for the world and nature! Everyone is super cool beans! Korekiyo as well!", he said. "Ryoma." "Cats. Care are cool...", he mumbled. "Tenko" "I'm thankful for Himiko and Angie! And also girls!", she smiled proudly. "Tsumugi." "Anime! It's so cool and I'm so thankful for it! Also my friends and Family!", she said. "Shuichi." "I'm thankful for my family and all my friends I've made. I'm glad I met you guys. I'm also thankful for Kichi. He's super nice and we are gone get married!", he grinned proudly. All eyes fell on me and I nodded proudly. "Yeah! Saihara Chan and I are gonna get married and adopt two cats!", I said happily. "I'm thankful for everyone! And Panta! Oh and also my teachers. Oh oh! And my beloved Saihara Chan!", I said standing up in the chair. "Kokichi...please get off of the chair and sit down at the naughty corner for 3 minutes.", Mr. Hajime sighed. I shrugged and skipped over there. I sat down and began humming. I turned to see Shuichi staring at me worriedly. I smiled "It's okay shumai! I like it here so don't be baffled! Ooo! see what I did there?! I used a fancy word! I'm so smart!", I said happily. Shuichi sighed and smiled.
We are so getting married at the slide later today at recess!!!!

"Do you take Koloichi as your...hu....hus....husuband?", Tsumugi asked. Kirumi whispered in her ear quickly "Oh. Husband I mean.", she said. "Yes!", Shumai said. "And do you, Koloichi, take Shuichi as your husuband?", she asked. No one corrected her and let her be. "Yeah!", I grinned. "You may give a nice juice pouch to your new husuband!", she said. Shuichi and I exchanged Apple juice and drank it. Everyone started clapping and I kissed Shuichi on the cheek.

"Oh jeez. They got married", I sighed. "I find it cute.", Nagito laughed. I laughed and pecked his lips really quick. "Wonder who will get married at the slide next time.", I said. "I think Kiibo and Kaito will. Then Kaede and Miu.", Nagito said. We shrugged and continence watching Shuichi's and Kokichi's so called honey moon. They were just playing on the swing set.

I really liked this so I hope you would too-
1524 words