Chapter 1

Spy.

Who is a spy?

Well, according to the Oxford dictionary 'a spy is a person employed by a government or any organization to secretly obtain information on an enemy or a competitor'.

That is true.... well.... almost. You see, a spy is much more than a person who fights the enemy.

Nah, that only happens in movies.

A real spy is someone who serves the community as well. A real spy is also someone who helps victims in their times of need during missions. We're more than just human killing machines.

Moving on.

I entered the mansion with as much confidence as I could muster. Immediately, the men turned their heads out of curiosity just as I imagined.

Where else to find potential sugar daddies than at a pool party in Victoria Garden City?

I took a glass of wine from the tray of a walking waiter and took a sip.

Spy rule #1: In order to avoid suspicion, never approach the subject unless under extreme circumstances. Instead, put yourself in a position where the subject approaches you.

That isn't so hard when you're a lady that's wearing a tight dress with cleavage and not to mention that most of the men here are womanizers, all looking for a woman to warm up their bed tonight.

I made my way to sit at the bar. I took a sip of my drink and scanned the area. It was a normal pool party- the type that you would see in movies.

The music was loud, people were dancing, everyone was having fun and people made out in the pool as well as in other places.

Young girls in bikinis flirted shamelessly in the pool with men that were three times their age. Some even rubbed their pot bellies and licked their necks.

Step 1 of the mission: Enter the subject's residence undetected (Check).

To these people, I'm just another party invite. They couldn't be more wrong.

"I'm in the subject's house" I said.

My message was being directed to my earphone. Martin, the computer geek and also my partner was at the end of the line.

"Proceed with step 2"

"Got it"

Step 2: Detect the subject and distract him.

The Subject – Mr Femi wasn't hard to spot. He was in the pool surrounded by girls (all of them who wanted his money, of course). Time to work my magic. Let's put rule number one into practice, shall we?

Apart from professional self-defence and gadget training, we female spies are taught the art of seduction. No seriously, "Seduction 101" is a mandatory class in the academy where we're taught how to attract our subjects in order to distract them and get what we want.

I had to make Femi notice me.

All I had to do was make eye contact with him for four seconds precisely – that would make him think I'm interested. The eyes are the windows to the soul, after all.

Next move, flip my hair and cross my legs. It's not hard to resist a beautiful young girl in a tight short animal print dress and heels. Let's not miss the fact that he is also a chronic womanizer. He'd chase anything in a skirt – even if it was a man in disguise.

In less than a minute, he was sitting on the stool across me, now dressed in a robe. He licked his lips, obviously liking the sight in front of him. I pretended not to notice him as I fiddled with my phone.