5: Falling all in you

End of finals week

Molly's P.O.V

So my best days with the guys came to an end. It was honestly the best time I've had in 4 years.

The fact that there may be more days like that, it's crazy to think about.

So, I'm finally done my semester. I was able to get everything switched to online so I can go on this tour and I am hella excited.

Since this is possibly my last day in the building, I decided to go into our music hall on the campus. There's a small music studio there. Usually, you'd need a key to get in. So I went into the music factuality office to get that key and then I headed over there.

I would go there to just make covers. I guess that was the one place where I let my emotions "run wild."

So, today I wanted to get a recording of me doing a cover to one of the guy's songs. Throughout the study week, I was listening to their new album and after hearing the whole thing, it was just amazing.

There was one song in particular called Broken Home. I guess in this case I can relate to this song after all the shit I've been through this past week.

Kelly and Kyle actually are dating. Never knew she would actually go for him. I guess girl code never existed in her books.

It's just annoying being in a place where I can't feel safe. I know the guys were coming in a couple of days and then I can just be with them again like the old days.

So, I set up the recording and I start to sing it.

Calum's P.O.V

So we ended up finishing out American promo early, so we were able to come home earlier. The guys and I came back to surprise Molls.

One of us called at least once so we can keep her company. But one time Luke wanted to annoy her by calling her actual exam. Then those two bickered on the phone afterward, per usual.

We drove to the school to surprise her. Don't worry, we came prepared. We had some sort of feeling that some of the people may recognize us, so we disguised ourselves.

I came in first and then said the coast was clear.

We walked around the campus since Luke, Michael and I knew the place. We were supposed to come here. But, thank god we took a different path. Now we're gonna take Molls in that path.

We asked someone in the halls and they said to find her in the music department.

We may have gotten lost, but we found the place until we heard someone covering Broken Home. That, someone turned out to be Molls. She sounds so effin beautiful.

"Guys, duck." I say.

"Cal, this ain't no time to play games." Michael says.

"Just hush and listen." I say and we all lean our head against the door.

Molly's P.O.V

"Hey mom, hey dad

When did this end?

Where did you lose your happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this broken home
Hey mom, hey dad
When did this end?
Where did you lose your happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this broken home
Who's right, who's wrong
Who really cares?
The fault, the blame, the pain's still there-"

"Just hush and listen." Someone says.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask frantically. I thought I had the place to myself. I paused the music and then grabbed whatever was near me.