11: Close, ooh, oh so close, ooh

April 2016

Molly's P.O.V

It's finally here.

The month we were waiting for.

IT'S TOUR TIMEEEEE!!!

Now, I hated rehearsals cause they were long days. However, those long days lead to this.

If I'm being honest, I have this like bottle of mixed emotions.

Like, I have that nervous excitement because I'm ready to go on stage, but then at the same time, I'm not ready.

It's confusing to explain.

But then there's this feeling of 'I'm ready to hit the road' cause of being in Aussie too long.

After that meet up with my mom, my mind hasn't been right. I guess it's just I can't wrap my head around the fact that she was the bad guy. The night I went to confront them after 4 years, my dad was the one who was angry, so I thought it was him. I guess I was wrong.

Have I considered calling my dad? Maybe.

Do I want to? At this point, I don't know.

We're on this tour till December so for me to be like 'Oh I should try to call him', it just doesn't feel right.

But, the only people who have been my happiness are none other than the guys. I've said it way too much, but it's true.

There are those times where I think to myself and talk in my mind of how I don't give them enough credit for them being them, even when it felt like we were 'distant.'

Jesus, I love to ramble my mind.

So, it's 7 in the morning, and I'd do the usual. Make my iced coffee, eat, then nap.

Out of this, you have learned that I deal with a ton of problems and I love iced coffee and naps.

So, we're not taking Cal's car to the arena. That's cause the guys are coming here, and then the bus is coming to us.

To be honest, I've rarely taken the bus. I was either driven or walked. Call me a princess, but at the same time, I didn't really go places.

So, everyone came. We were all exhausted, so no one basically said a word. It was dead silent.

Finally, some peace.

*A Few Minutes Later*

Ash got all of us up and then we all got our stuff.

I guess that was the call that the adventure has begun.

We all got into the bus and all of sudden, everyone has this burst of energy in them.

My first impression: It. Looks. AMAZING!

So, we were driving to the Sydney Opera House where we're playing the first show. Who knew the guys would be at that state. At the same time, they wanted me to open the show. So I'm basically going to be opening for hundreds of thousands of people.

"So guys, what's going through your minds?" I ask. They're all too calm one second, and then they get all jumpy.

"I mean it's only a few months since we got off the last tour." Michael says.

"But, it is nice to be back on the road." Ash says.

"Damn. So you got off tour in September. Release an album October, and now back on tour. That sounds hectic if you ask me." I say.

"Pretty much yeah." Luke says.

"But now, the tour will be more fun." Cal says.

"I hope so." I say.