27: You light me up inside like the 4th of july

A quick lil A/N:

ThankyouThankyouThankyouuuu for passing 200+ reads!!! Means the world to me. I love you betches

Now on with Part 27!

*************************************************

April 2017

After 4 months of some long days, a few late nights, and a ton of expressos, the EP is finally done.

Done, finished, fin, finito, whatever word can be used to describe done.

It feels like such a short journey, but it was mainly magic from the producers for putting it all together.

So, it's the first day for press day and it is very early in the morning. At this point, these are going to be some busy and dreadful days. I may need more than 1 coffee cup a day.

From what I heard, this is the basic rundown that I'm following. Get in car. Go to interview. Do interview. Get in car again. Go the next place. Repeat.

I think it's like 5 AM right now, and I have to meet someone downstairs at 6.

Joanne says she's tagging along with me during this press stuff which will be really nice. I know the guys would be busy with their own stuff, so who knows if I'll be able to see them anytime today.

All I took from the last meetup before I left the studio last night was that we're doing press all around L.A and then we're flying out to New York tonight.

To be honest, my only goal is that I can stay awake all day.

I'm just hoping one of the places we go to is a long drive so I can catch a nap.

One thing I'm really excited for is the acoustic show with fans I have at one of the places I'm going to. It's somewhat similar to how the guys did that interview a little over a year ago. The only difference is I'm gonna be performing songs in between while chatting with fans.

Ash London is gonna be the host, and I'm really excited since I went to the interview the guys did back in Aussie, and she was the host of that along with Angus.

Ok, if I had to choose one of my favorite moments from these last 4 months in making the EP, one definitely has to be when Cal came into the studio.

On the first day, I was there, he agreed to do the duet. That one was probably the second-longest one to record. I would only say that because even if it was a duet, it was a ballad also. So there are 4 electronic-pop types of songs, and then there's two ballads. One of them being the duet.

It was so much fun having Cal come in to do the duet. It was a way for us to spend time with each other, and writing it was also fun since it was a part of our late-night sessions.

God me rambling about him makes me miss him.

He does come over to my place usually after I come from the studio and I would either make something or we order in.

He did come to one of the late-night sessions I had, and it was very sweet of him to stay.

Even if we have our own places, and our own ish to get through, we always find a way to hang out. There are times we've watched the sunset on the balcony, or we'd watch movies and get comfy on the couch.

Oh speaking of the place, it is finally fully furnished.

The couch came in the day after all the stuff for my bedroom came. Then I found some very comfy beanbags from LoveSac and every time I work in my office, I end up sleeping in there.