42: I will remember how you kissed me

So....last chapter ending interestingly right...😅😅
Hope y'all have fun reading this one.
I wanna give an S/O to Lashtonlovechild
She wrote the most beautiful Lashton stories called Doritos and Radiant (which had me bawling in both) but such amazing fanfics. So before reading this chapter, go add her stories and u can bawl ur eyes out.
Anyways, on with the chapter!
**************************************************
Molly's P.O.V

I ran probably a couple of blocks from Cal's place.

I got so exhausted I had to stop at someplace.

I went into a diner that was nearby to catch a breath.

Then I called one of the guys. Something was up with Cal and I needed to know.

Michael's P.O.V

So Luke and I were basically hanging out. He was helping me keep my mind of Crystal.

Crystal and I haven't been on the best of terms. The last few days have been a bunch of little arguments. Sometimes it was over the dumbest things.

This one was about how she didn't like me leaving so much.

What am I supposed to do? I've put everything into it and I can't let that go.

So I went out. I may have made her a bit more upset by leaving our apartment like that, but I just needed to get out.

So I called Luke and him and I have just been out.

He didn't want me to turn into Cal at the moment.

Cal hasn't been the same since last month. After that blind date we set him up on, he hasn't acted right.

He told us what happened that night and he thinks that was the reason he and Molls haven't hung out much.

He'll have nights where he drinks all night and wakes up sick.

One of us would usually go see what's going on, and he hasn't been okay.

So Luke and I were driving around until I saw Molls' name on the screen.

"Hey Molls. What's up?" I say.

"C-can y-you c-come g-get me?" She says.

"Molls you okay?" I say worriedly.

"Um-no." She says.

"Where are you?" I say.

"I-I'm at the d-diner near C-Cal's p-place." She says.

"Ok, we're coming." I say and she hangs up the phone.

"What was that about?" Luke asks.

"Molls wants us to get her. Drive to the diner by Cal's place." I say and he nods as we head over there.

Once we got there, both of us got out of the car and then we found Molls sitting on one of the chairs.

"Molls?" Luke calls.

She turns to us and she runs to us both and we just hold her in a hug.

She has tears streaming down her face and her flannel has eyeliner marks on them.

We got her into the car and I sat in the back seat where he drove.

"Where should we go?" Luke asks.

"It's getting late, is your place fine?" I say.

"Yeah, we can head there. Lemme just let Sierra know." He says and then calls her.