28: We're looking for something dumb to do

May 2017

Calum's P.O.V

So, today marks 1 year since Molls and I confessed our feelings for each other on the Eiffel Tower.

The thing is though, we've known each other our whole life that at this point, it already we felt like we were in this long time relationship.

I mean, the friendship is the base of the relationship.

See what I did there ;). Ahh, I'm a man of many words.

Now, Molls has been working tirelessly this whole year. Take this in, it's not even halfwaythrough the year and she's already done so much. She barely gave herself time to take a breath.

Well I mean, she kinda did when we went out on my birthday, and she still managed to get more drunk than all of us. All I remember was that I stayed over that night to. make sure she was okay, and she almost managed to whack me because she thought I was a 'robber' who decided to break in and take a nap on the couch.

What robber would even do that?!

Now, for almost a month now, she's been all over the U.S. promoting her EP, and she's been killing it.

I'd call her almost every night, and I say almost because sometimes she wouldn't pick up, and I've been in her place.

I mean, for her it's been her busiest year, and for the band, it's been our less busiest.

The guys and I decided that we should take time off, and create something that can bring a change to the music we make, but we've done some live shows here and there since we love to preform for fans.

Honestly, the best part about this year would have to be making the duet.

That was fun to record, especially with the lyrics cause it was talking about the time Molls and I were apart for 4 years. Those were some hard 4 years to get through, but as she says, Lyss's spirits brought us together.

So she came back to LA last night, and she's on break for a couple of days, and then she goes back to press for the rest of the month.

The night before, she told me how she was going to the UK, and hearing her ramble is one of the most adorable things she does.

There are so many things that if I type it up, it would take all day.

So it's around 9-ish in the morning. Santana said that they had a long flight so she'd be asleep until 10 or so.

I decided to drive over to her hotel to surprise her, and then the plan is to go to hotspots in LA since she never gave herself time to have some actual fun.

I got to the hotel and then Santana told me the room.

You'd think that the was Santana is with Molls is more of this sister bond. The thing is, she's her manager, but she's one of the youngest, and one of the best.

Molls has told me all the fun times she and Santana hung out on some nights, and the way she describes it is like a sisterly bond.

I mean, she did lose both her mom and sister, but Joanne and Santana literally filled their shoes for her and she's so much happier.

Once I got in, Santana opened the door and then I just headed for the balcony.

"You guys got a nice view." I say as Santana comes with a cup of coffee.

"The only reason I booked this room." Santana says.

It only gets quiet for a while cause I never really talked to Santana that much, but then she starts something up.