24: Little bit of humble, little bit of cautious

*A Few Days after tour*

Molly's P.O.V

Alright, the tour is now over.

It feels weird saying that cause literally for the majority if the year, we were in a different city almost every day.

But, now we are able to be on our own and chill in LA. The guys have gone to their flats, and I stayed in the hotel. However, Cal somehow convinced me to stay at his place till I got my keys, and some reason I couldn't say no to his pouty face.

So I woke up and got out of his grasp. It's about 9:30 something in the morning. I have no clue why I am up at this time. I blame tour life.

Although we've had our fun times, I do miss my very old routine.

I went downstairs to make some iced coffee. I don't think ever in my life, I've drunk hot drinks in the morning. Like, the only 'hot drink' I had was a honey green tea when I lost my voice. Then I had some hot chocolate when we were in the cities where it felt cold. Other than that, I'm a cold drinker. I hate the taste of hot drinks in the morning.

Like, if you want to wake up, why go warm? The logic there doesn't make sense to me.

At the same time, there may be some science to it, and the last science class I took was when I was 17, and half the time I didn't listen because the guys and I would end up in our own convos.

So, after making the coffee, I went over to the couch and turned on the tv. What do you know, it's a news channel, and what are they talking about...of course it's Cal and me.

Can't the paps give us a break? All we try to do is hang out peacefully and then I have to wake up to this.

One thing though, thankfully I look somewhat cute, and I wore glasses. Props to me. That was a very good move.

"Damn, paps can't leave us alone." A deep voice said and I get startled.

"You really gotta stop doing these type of jump scares." I say.

"Oh Molls, you may get used to that if you get up ealier." He says.

"Haha very funny. Also, what is up with the paps and capturing these moments. Like, can't we ever have privacy?" I say as I head to the kitchen.

"Molls, it's a part of this life. The paps will follow you. How many times do we gotta go through this." He says.

"Sometimes I wish life was normal. If Lyss never left, I could've still been with her back home." I say.

"Heyyyyy. What about us?" He says and I laugh.

"I mean, she still would've found a way to make us a thing. Mali and Lyss are probably our biggest shippers." I say.

"You are not wrong about that." He says.

We decided to change the channel and we saw F.R.I.E.N.D.S on the channel we left it on.

"So, what's the plan for today?" He asks.

"Well, I'm getting the keys. I had a few things that I want to get before that. So basically I'm heading to target for some decor for the little office I have, then to the condo. I was gonna call the rest of the guys so you all can have a look at the place. Then I was gonna get you guys to help me build stuff while I drive to the studio, and I have a meeting with Steve for the layout of next year." I say.

"Alright, Ms.Productive. I see you." He says.

"Now, I was wondering, do you mind if I could borrow your car when I head to the studio?" I ask.