8: Make it like your birthday everyday

*January 25...a.k.a Cal's B-day*

Molly's P.O.V

So, since I got back up on my feet, I've gotten back to life. That also means, starting the new semester.

Since, I told the guys I would be in their tour as their opening act, planning things for the tour were already underway. A week ago, the guys took me to Capitol Records and I met with Steve. He wanted to see what I could do, so I sang a couple of songs for him. He was impressed with what I can do. So he agreed with the guys, and we got the approval that I was the opening the act.

I got introduced in a recent video and live stream when the band was making announcements for the upcoming tour.

Fans were excited to see what kind of talent I had, and seeing the guys reaction to me saying it really means a lot.

However, since my 'comeback' to life, I had a very special plan for today.

It is Mr.Calum Hood's birthday.

So as a little 'I owe ya' favor, I decided to plan a party he won't forget.

Had this all planned out for the last couple of weeks. Feels like a proud moment knowing that's it's all coming together.

I got the guys to come early to help me with the morning. We're gonna wake him up the exact way he did to me a couple of weeks ago.

Today was a mini breakfast buffet cause I was in the mood to cook, which is why I got the guys and some help from Cal's parents to make this.

We added a mini fruit platter because he loves fruit and he cannot say fruit early in the morning. So to have it not on a live stream and hearing it live will be very nice.

We had to add cinnamon to the pancakes cause when we added it a few days ago, all 5 of us were in awe of the taste of the cinnamon.

So, it was go time.

The guys had the pots and pans. I had the phone ready, and we were set.

I hit record since I thought of making this a vlog for the band channel. Fans are going to love this.

Making these vlogs is going to be even more fun since it'll be our group all together.

We all sing happy birthday as we head upstairs. Once we head into his room, he covers himself cause he's still in his sleepy state. This video is going to be hella cute to edit.

"Happy birthday toooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" We all scream as we finish our big finale.

"Aww Molls. Is this what you call payback?" He says.

"Maybe :)" I say as I smile behind the camera.

"Why don't you get dressed, and then you can come downstairs afterwards." I say.

"What did you guys do?" He asks in a curious tone.

"The faster you are, the faster you can come down and see for yourself." I say.

So he did as we said.

"What did you guys do to the-A flute platter?!" He says in the voice of a little girl.

"Yes, the 'flute' platter." I say. Huh, it really is cute hearing it live.

"Surprised much?" Ash says.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?!" Cal says. Seeing him excited brings out the little child in him.

"Now, we shall feast!" Luke says and we all cheer.

We had the 'Sounds Good Feels Good' album playing in the background, minus the slow songs cause who wants to hear slow songs on a happy day.

A few moments later and we all scarfed down the whole area. I mean then again, we are good chefs.