36: Found the nerve to say that

A/N
Alright, so I would say we are about 12 chapters away from this story coming to a close.

It's crazy to think that I've released 36 chapters.

Hopefully the drama is enough 😅😂

I wanted to give a S/O today.

So for this chapter's S/O, it goes to leoni_xx

She's got some stories for Directioners on this app.

But for the 5SOSFam, she's got some rlly cool stories y'all should check out on her insta: 5sos.hqs

She had just finished a Michael fanfic so go check her out!

Anyways, on with the chapter!

**************************************************
October 2018

*A couple weeks later*

So, it's the day before my dad comes.

I was able to get a flight here and if I'm being honest, I am at my most nervous state I could ever be.

As for Dalton and I, we've been taking and texting. We met up last weekend at a coffee shop and just hung out.

It's been really fun talking to him and the more we talk, the more we learn about each other, and it's really nice to meet someone where they knew basically nothing about you.

It started so many conversations, and I'm just glad my shy self didn't take over, cause now I've gained a new friend.

The girls haven't met him yet because I have no clue how they would react. So, I'm holding off that meet up for another day.

I'm at the studio right now and we're doing a recording session, and everytime I'll try to sing a few lyrics, all I could think of how tomorrow will go.

I am just scared, like, I know the call a couple weeks ago went really well, but like, me seeing him, in person.

It's been almost 2 years since I saw him back at the house when I was getting my stuff.

I mean, on the phone it went good, but who knows what couuld happen in person.

"Molls?" I heard someone call, but I was still in my daze.

"Earth to Molls?" Someone else says, wait, is Santana here?

"Santana?" I say as I gain my conscience again.

"Molls, you okay?" Santana says.

"Wait, when did you come?" I say.

"I came before you went into a daze....again.....for the 5th time today." She says.

"Molls, is everything alright?" Mike says.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is cool." I say.

"Molls, step out. Mike, is it okay if I can give Molls here a little pep talk?" Santana says like I'm 5 years old to tell me to come out of the recording booth.

"Yeah, go ahead." Mike says.

"Santana, I'm 22. I'm not 5 years old." I say as we head out.

"Molls, are you okay?" She says playing the big sister role.

In the studio and any place where it's around work, she'll be my mamger. When it comes to times like this or when we're just hanging out, she act like the older sister and honestly, I don't mind it.

"I don't know, I feel so distracted because my dad is coming tomorrow and all I can think about is tomorrow and how it'll go." I say.

"Woah, okay. Hearing that makes me feel like we defintely need to catch up. How about, after you finish your recording session, you and I go for some In n Out shakes?" She says.