20: That I can take away your hurt

August 2016

Molly's P.O.V

So, in these past four months of this tour, let's just list the highlights.

1. I am opening for one of the biggest bands at the moment.

2. I was offered a record deal

3. I went condo shopping

4....and probably the best one of them all, Calum and I started dating.

Now, with #4, there have been its pros, and it's cons.

The pros, I'm finally dating my best friend after what feels like forever. We've had so many good times together and Cal has been the best at making this the best thing that's ever happened to me.

The cons. So, we kept it a secret which leads to many rumors. Now, the rumors are true. The thing is, we never wanted to go public only cause with the tour going on, we don't want that focus and hype of the tour to go away. If we go public, we think that all everyone would focus on is us two when it came to the band....and I'm not even in the band.

The con is basically all the social stuff. Everything else is a pro.

Now, we are halfway through this 8 month tour, but, we're still doing press.

Here and there, the guys have been doing press, and since I've been their opening act, the hosts would occasionally ask me to be in their interviews as well. 

If I'm being honest, they're kinda boring. However, the guys got this one interview with Elvis Duran.

The guys have done interviews with him since they could even remember.

They do seem to have genuine fun in that studio, so that's where they're starting press off, and they wanted me in this interview once again.

So it's the end of a show in Madison Square Garden and all 5 of us are running off the stage.

Yes, I said it. Madison Square Garden.

I remember watching one of their twitcams when they were opening for One Direction, and they were saying how they hoped to headline there one day.

They finally did it, and I got to open for them.

Dreams were really coming true.

So the next day looks like this. First thing in the morning, we have to do press, then soundcheck, and then the second show in Madison Square.

During their encore to She Looks So Perfect in tonight's show, Ash called me up for that song as well, and we never rehearsed it. So Luke whispered to me to do the bridge and I nodded.

To bo honest, I didn't mind it. It was actually really fun to do. A bit out of the ordinary, but it was fun. Especially since it was an improv move. I think after that show we went to in Toronto, Ash is becoming big on improv.

Seeing him practice before the show is honestly hilarious to watch. It's become a new thing we all like to do before we hit the stage.

After we all come off the stage, we head back to the hotel, and then we all head into one of the rooms to just chat.

It's honestly fun when we all just come together after the show because we'll still be buzzing and we'll still have that adrenaline rush.

"Alright, guys. There's one thing we haven't done. Since Molls is now with us in Capitol Records, we need to celebrate. The last month based on shows was our biggest. However, since we have an off day after the second NYC night, we should go to some sort of club." Ash says.