18: You're in New York, I'm in LA

A/N: Ok so since this story started....I didn't know the read count was gonna grow this fast. To you guys that would see this, may think '151 reads for a story isn't that much'
But, for me it means so much especially since I was able to gain it in just 2 weeks
And seeing the rankings on this story just makes me happy cause this story out of the many I've written over the years is the one I'm truly proud of.
So I guess that was my way of saying thank you for continuing to read and vote and all that
Now on with the chapter!
**************************************************
July 2016

Alright, I am safe to say that.....I finally have my peace.

Oh my god, I don't know when I will ever say that again, but thankfully I got a few days to myself.

So, this is one part of the tour where I get my 'off-time', meaning that the guys got someone else to open the show for a while.

I told the guys I was flying back home, but that's where I left them with a lie.

I actually flew to LA.

I've been here for a couple of days doing nothing. Then I got a couple more days till I meet them in the next city following. I think I'm gonna get there earlier than them, so seeing their reaction will be cute.

So a few months ago, I told Cal that I was condo shopping, the one thing I didn't say was where I was doing it.

I wanted to make it a surprise that I was moving to LA with them. Obviously, I can't say anything yet because I haven't seen the places.

So, once I get some sort of confirmation that I got a place, this may be the biggest secret I've had to keep from them.

I would occasionally tell them what's going on in my life, but this would have to be one of the biggest challenges I'd have to face.

At the same time, I am so ready to get out of Aussie. Now, I love that place. But at this point, what do I call home? There isn't much to call home over there other than Sydney only cause that's my hometown.

Also, the guys now record in LA, so if we're apart again, it'll feel like 2011. aaannnndddd, Cal and I are together. Although we can work distance since we did distance as friends, it may not be a challenge.

However, I do love being with the guys all together because they've been my real ones from the beginning. Plus, if I'm gonna hopefully take this music thing seriously, I'd need to go somewhere where I can be noticed.

Alright, I think I just listed all the reasons.

That wasn't my intention, but I guess I have a problem with speaking my mind.

Ok, now I'm bored.

So, I'm gonna facetime every one of the guys, and see who answers.

If Cal doesn't answer, we need to have a talk.

Alright, first one up, the annoying one....aka Luke.

Ignored.

Next, Michael.

Ignored.

Wait, what city are they in?

Damn, I really am forgetting time zones, but cmon, if you were in my position, and we have already done 2 months-ish of tours, you start to forget time zones.

Here's how I look at it. If it's the day, I'm up. If it's the night, expect me to be asleep.

Alright, Cal, don't fail me now.

Ignored.

Ok, we are gonna have a very important chat later.

Ok, Ash, please please pleaseeee pick up.