44: So I drown it out

Ok...slight warning.
If y'all r Mystal fans....get some tissues ready
As I was writing this chapter, I had teared up too because it was heart wrenching for me to write and you'll see why as you read it.

I wanna give an s/o to lukescurlsenthusiast
She's got a Luke fanfic that I've just started reading called 'The Prince'
I've been dying to get to this fanfic but so much stuff came in the way. I'm finally getting a chance to read it and I'm literally hooked.
As it was updating, I saw that there's a sequel to that story called 'The King' and now I'm even more excited to see what happens.

So, go check that out afterwards

But for now...on with the chapter!
**************************************************
August 2019

Molly's P.O.V

Alright. So let's just say, these last couple months were....something.

It probably felt like the biggest rollercoaster for everyone, but specifically for one person.

So in these last couple of months:

Cal and I were starting to look at condos together. It's been a struggle cause we still want to be near work, but at the same time, we wanna be in a less 'busy area'

At the same time, the guys have gone to another record company called Interscope Records.

So they've been recording the new album with them.

They started writing the album and recoding under Capitol, but they were able to transfer their stuff with this new company.

So that happened.

I am a couple songs away from finishing my own album. Obviously we didn't want to rush the process, so we thought that we would release it in 2020. New year, new decade, so might as well add a new album to the mix.

Now for the hard, deep and messed up news.

So, basically back in May, we found out that Crystal and Michael were gonna have a mini Clifford soon. We were always talking about it and what we would do. Everyone was beyond excited especially because it was gonna be the first 5SOS baby.

Then almost halfway into July, Crystal started feeling worse than she did before and it was to the point where it almost felt deadly.

So when Michael told us, all 6 of is were in the hospital with Michael in the waiting room.

Even thought it's been over a month, we all can't comprehend it. It was like it happened yesterday.

*Flashback to over a month ago*

Cal and I were continuously looking at condos while having this chill night.

I mean, red wine with laptops and some Happiness Begins by the Jonas Brothers. Nothing can beat that.

Then both of our phones rang. Luke was calling Cal while Sierra was calling me.

"Hey what's up?" I say.

"Molls, you have to come to the hospital. Michael called us saying that Crystal's sickness was getting worse and he drove her to the hospital. He doesn't know what's happening but all he could get out was to go to the hospital." Sierra days with fear in her voice.

"Okay okay. Calm down Sierra. How's Mikey?" I say.

"He's losing his mind. We've tried calming him down but he just continues to pace back and forth." She says.