22: California girls we're unforgetable

October 2016

Molly's P.O.V

Alright, so the last month felt like a bit of a whirlwind.

So Joanne told me the whole story of the 'attack' I had from that night. She was saying how since I never knew how to cope with what was going on properly, she said that it was the cause.

I mean, I never knew something like that could happen, let alone happen on stage.

I guess it was a scary night for the 5 of them.

The guys since then have basically watched over me and Joanne has been with us 4 more often.

It was like she was taking a motherly role towards me.

It felt really nice to have them.

Like, this past year was filled with so much since everything. Whatever happened in December just followed through this year. There were times I felt like shit, then there were times I felt like I was having the time of my life. Then as soon as the tour happened, it was all good stuff, then I get hit with some shit news which brought my whole mood down.

Since that night, I guess I'm better than before. I had people around me, and Joanne really helped me get back to where I was before hearing that news.

Whenever I finished soundcheck, we'd tend to drive around and listen to the radio, or she would drag me to the gym with her.

She is older than me and still has the body of someone my age. It's insane.

Then there are some days where I'd go live and I'd just talk to the fans. After doing that live from that night, I really genuinely enjoy them. I get so bored easily, the days I'm not with Joanne, I'd go live.

One time Cal went live on his own and I ended up joining the live on my phone and everyone went crazy in the comments.

I only came for a few minutes and then he called me over to be with him, so I did, but I didn't stay for long.

Even if we did announce we were together, we still tried to keep our appearance together in public limited.

So today, it's gonna be a live with all 5 of us in support of Google. It's our Halloween show night, and so they got us to dress up and look stupid.

Somehow I got dragged into it, and now I have to dress up.

They went with the theme of Mario characters, so I dressed up as Daisy.

Unpopular Opinion: Dasiy is much better than Peach.

Like, it's always about Peach and Mario, that Daisy never gets the damn spotlight.

So, today I'm dressing up as Daisy and Imma give her the spotlight she deserves. The thing is, no one knows that, so this will be a nice surprise.

*During the live*

Calum's P.O.V

So once we walked into the room, Ash knocks over the tiny drumset that was there and all of us starting bursting into laughs.

We all got onto the couch and for some reason, it is very huge.

'Hi, guys. So, since it's Halloween, we wanted to a special live stream with you all. Thanks to Google, we were able to make it happen. So, I decided to be Luigi." Ash says.

"I decided to be Mario." I say.

"Some reason I ended up bring Toad." Luke says.

"And I turned into Yoshi cause he's a very cute character." Michael says.