31: Dancing through our house

Ok, I don't know why I do this but I love documenting the rankings I would get.

soundslivefeelslive is at #1. What?! Ik it may not be one of my well-known rankings, but any ranking is a good ranking.

Anywho, on with the chapter!

*********************************************************************************************

*Moments after Molls runs off*

Calum's P.O.V

I tried going after but Mali kept stopping me. By the time and went outside, I broke free. I couldn't even see her.

What the actual fuck just happened?

"Cal, please tell me you know exactly what happened?" Mali says as she runs out to me.

"Can you find out and see where she is?" I say nervously. She ends up dialing her number and she says there's no answer.

Mali got Kate and Santana and then they went off to try and find her.

Luke then runs outside along with Ash and KayKay.

"Mate, you good?" Luke says.

I'm still in shock, and I couldn't even process what just happened.

"Um, Well, I'm still processing shit. Like what the fuck happened." I say.

"I think we should go before paps could spot something." Ash says.

"Not until I find her." I say in somewhat of a harsh tone. All I wanted to know was that she was safe.

"She will be okay. Mali, Santana and Kate all went to find her." Luke says.

I may be somewhat drunk, so half of these things I won't remember, but I will remember this.

So the guys ended up taking me back to my place and then all I was able to do was get on my couch. I didn't even have the energy to get back up.

*One Month Later*

August 2017

After that night, I was a cold soul.

I was broken, defenseless, and I was being played as the suspect.

After that night, I got through the mild hangover, and I rarely left my room.

I couldn't even bear to go out into the outside world or else all I'd feel is the world crashing down on me. Then I would also have some secret paps try to get footage and then make up stories as to why I'm not with Molls since the paps would catch that a lot.

At the same time, I felt so helpless, like there is no one who could relate to my pain because it hurts that bad.

Molls believes that I cheated on her. The fact I can't forget her face at the moment it happened, seeing that face in my mind leaves me to some sleepless nights.

I haven't been me, I don't know if I will, and I don't know when I'll be.

So, it's another regular day where I get up and I stay in bed. I've lost all motivation to do shit in life cause I barely have anything to keep me going.

One thing I do start to hear is Reign talking to someone, then again, it may be some people he has over for work stuff.

He then knocks at my door and tells me someone's here.

I didn't even move, I just stayed where I was.

"Cal, what the hell is this?" Some other voice said. One I haven't heard in a long while.