3.

"Do you know how to smile?" Soomin could tell that the man was surprised by her out of the context question. Namjoon hesitated a little before answering.

"I do know how to smile." Anyone would have been hesitant actually in his position. He was sitting at the front desk where his boss, Mr. Park had instructed him to be and Mrs. Park who liked to be called Ms. Kang or simply noona was standing there with her one hand on her hip and the other held a huge ass scissors pointing straight at him.

She sighed heavily. "Then smile. I don't want you to scare off my customers with you looking so intimidating." She said faintly annoyed partially because she had to wear turtleneck which she hated and partially because Namjoon had eyes like a hawk. He missed nothing.

She saw him looking at the glass window and practicing his smile. She was amazed to see two dimples pop out on his face, completely dissipating the air of danger from him. If anything he was going to attract a lot of young women now.

She had a lot of orders to complete today. Orders for a wedding, funerals and birthdays. She could use help right now and could test how good Namjoon was.

"Namjoon can you help me with these?" A quiet 'yes' came from his mouth before the man in question appeared. She asked him to make 4 corsages for the bridesmaids at a wedding later that evening while she worked on the one that the bride would use.

She was impressed with his skills as his fingers did the work deftly. The man was so focused on his work that he forgot everything around him.

"Where did you learn this, Namjoon?" He flinched a little, coming back to reality as he looked at her. "My mother used to do this. She taught me." She smiled a little. "You could have been such a successful florist." She remarked and went back to work.

The bell jingled pleasantly, indicating that someone had come in. Namjoon went to alert mode instantly, moving like a flash through the workspace to the front of the shop.

"Where is Soomin?" The woman who had just entered asked, eyeing the young man infront of her with unhidden desire. "She's inside." His words trailed off as Soomin came, her voice loud and cheerful.

"Suha! What a pleasant surprise! What do you want today?" Suha smiled at her friend in crime. "Nothing much. I just came to convey my boss's message. He says thank you for the effort you put into the bouquets every weekend for him."

Soomin laughed. "It's nothing and besides I get money for it but anyways I'm touched. Would you like some tea?" Suha agreed thankfully. "Namjoon, would you please stay at front for sometime. Customers will start coming in any time now."

He didn't want to leave her alone with this unknown lady but he had no choice. The woman won't hurt Ms. Kang and besides his heart told him to let her alone. The desperation in her eyes tugged at his conscience and no matter how loyal he wanted to stay to his boss he couldn't find it in him to betray this woman with a gentle smile and soft but husky voice.

"You've got a hot package right there." Soomin laughed at her friends suggestive tone. "I guess. You can have him if you want." Suha's mouth dropped. "You serious? He is totally your type." She scoffed sadly. "My days of dating are gone, girl. I'm married or did you forget." She set two cups of tea on the small table in her office.

"Married to a mafia, whom you don't even love." Soomin sighed. "I did love him, when I didn't know what he was. I swear Suha, I would have never even talked to him if I had known about his dark side." Suha rubbed the other woman's hand sympathetically. "I know, babe. Anyway, here's your package."

"Thank you, Suha. You are really a life saver." Soomin said taking the package and putting it in her jeans pocket. "Anytime, bitch. Your mother sent you a letter by the way." Her eyes widened as she took the envelope with shaking hands.

Soomin hadn't seen her mother since the wedding. She wasn't allowed to go anywhere except the shop and a nearby diner for lunch. If she did go somewhere, Soongho would know. She didn't know how but he knew. Every damn time and she paid for it later.

"Thanks, Suha. Once again. Just tell mama that I'm good and healthy." "But not happy." Suha said, her scarlet lips forming into a frown. Soomin just smiled. "Beggars can't be choosers."

Soomin hugged her friend tightly, taking in comfort and warmth from her embrace. These days frequent visits from Suha were her only comfort and strength as well. Everytime she met her she was reminded of the reason why she must lay low now and then escape when the time was right.

Once Suha was gone Soomin started towards her workspace but was stopped with a firm grip on her wrists. Her eyes widened as she looked at Namjoon, his eyes intense as his hand moved towards her.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asked suddenly scared. She wasn't sure what she was expecting but she definitely didn't expect him to put his hand in her jeans pocket and take out the brown bag containing the pills.

She gasped as she watched him in horror, emptying the contents of the bag on the table. Anyone could tell from the name of the pills what they were for.

"I must report this to Mr. Park."

Nooo!!