22.

1 year later.

The last year had been hectic for Soomin. She was put under police protection from the fear that she might get attacked while Soongho waited for the court's verdict.

It wasn't easy to uncover all of Soongho's misdeeds but one day a package had been delivered to the investigation team. The mysterious package held all the evidence. Soongho was sentenced to life prison.

The biggest gang being washed out was a hot topic all over the country. It didn't take people long to figure out the connection between Soongho and Soomin.

Eventually she was forced to move to countryside with her mother but she wasn't that sad. Soomin was peaceful with the way life was right now. She was happy to get into farming and a small hotel on the roadside with her mother.

Sometimes she felt like someone was watching her. She'd see a flash of dark hair and know it was one of Namjoon's friends. She would smile knowing they were keeping an eye on her. It gave her hope that one day she'd meet Namjoon again.

It was weekend yet it wasn't that busy today. Usually many youngsters came for hiking or just see the countryside but today it seemed was a lazy day. Soomin was about to close the hotel for the day and check up on the strawberries.

The bell jingled merrily as someone entered the place. Putting on a smile she went to the front. "Welcome. Please take a se..." Her words died in her mouth when she saw the man standing infront of her.

He looked thinner than the last time she saw him, his hair a little longer. What hadn't changed were his dragon eyes. The longing she had been feeling this whole year but refused to admit hit her right in the solar plexus.

She wanted to just jump into his arms but she didn't want to alarm him. Clearing her throat and smiling she tried again. "Please take a seat. I'll bring something to eat." He nodded and sat down on one of the tables, his gaze never straying far from her.

Warming up the food, she prepared a large tray along with an assortment of sides. His alert eyes took in her features as she set down the tray infront of him and sat down.

Soomin kept watching him as he ate everything. She noticed some other changes on him as well in this time. He wore a white short-sleeved shirt with a pair of jeans. His tattoos were gone, except for the one on his neck. It was the sign of Bulletproof boys, he had once told her. She realised he left everything behind except for his friends.

When Soomin cleared up the table and came back again, she found him on the entrance to the kitchen. Her eyes widened and steps faltered but before she could fall she found herself in a tight embrace which she returned.

"Soomin-ah..." He whispered as he took in her flowery scent. She had stopped working with flowers long ago but still she smelled like flowers. It was as if the flowers had become a part of her in all these years.

"I missed you, Namjoon-ah." She said burying her face in the crook of his neck. "I missed you too." He said, his words breaking at the end and just like that the dams opened.

With his fingers tangled in her hair, he pulled her into a kiss. They poured all their emotions in the tear stained kiss. Anger, frustration, desperation, longing, lust and love...

"I love you." He said as they broke apart. Soomin smiled through her tears and grabbed his face leaving a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you too." He smiled then, a blindingly bright smile with dimples and all.

Soomin watched curiously as Namjoon pulled on his chain revealing a silver ring on it. Taking her left hand he slid the ring in her ring finger. "Let's live together." Soomin pulled on her chain, putting the ring on his ring finger as well. "Yeah, let's never leave each other."

They sealed their promise with a kiss filled with passion. They were finally together.

Six young men and an elderly woman watched the scene unfolding infront of them with teary smiles. They were happy that these two tortured souls would finally be at peace with each other.

End