15.

It was tiring, Soomin thought as they kept running and running. More so for Namjoon as she watched him going on caffeine for almost two days before she forced him to sleep and rest, taking the gaurd herself.

In the last two days they had travelled through districts and places Namjoon called secret houses but they weren't secret enough to stay in for a while. They couldn't stay put because by now Soongho must have his men finding for them all over Korea that's why it was necessary they left the country all together.

Soomin felt a sadness take over her as she gazed out of the camper van they had rented and stopped in a field full of greenery. She was going to miss this place.

The place was quiet and if a vehicle came their way it could be heard from far away. At the back, Namjoon slept, snoring softly. This was the first time in months she had seen him so relaxed. The only thing she could wish for more was that they got out safely and without any interruptions which she was the most afraid.

The phone on the table infront of her vibrated. There was only one person in the whole world who could call on this number.

Not wanting to wake Namjoon up, Soomin silently left the van and picked up the call. "Your passports are ready. You can leave the country in two days." She heard Soekjin speaking. "Thank you, Soekjin." She replied and felt the man's surprise at hearing her voice. "Where's Namjoon?" "He's sleeping. He hasn't gotten any rest in the last two days so I took up the gaurd duty." She heard him sigh. "A good idea. Anyways take care and be safe. I'll call again soon to let you know where you can meet me." "Alright."

She felt positively happy after having that conversation with Soekjin. She had met two members of Namjoon's team already, Jungkook and Taehyung. She didn't think Taehyung liked her much but they were the only people helping her so she could only be grateful to them.

She found Namjoon sitting on the small bed, looking like a baby, with his half closed eyes and messy hair. "You're up." She said going towards him to ruffle his hair but giggling when he pulled her down in his lap. "Did Jin hyung call?" His voice was muffled as he had his head in the crook of her neck. "Yes. He said we can leave in two days." He sighed and looked at her. "A relief but at the same time I don't want to leave you."

She cupped his face, feeling the same. "Can't we stay together, Namjoon?" He hugged her tightly. "I want to but we can't. Me being with you is too dangerous. I have a lot of enemies and this isn't over until I put Soongho behind the bars."

"I feel bad for him." She said, putting her feelings in words that she had harboured for so long. "I don't know what went wrong, Namjoon-ah. I just wish he wasn't like this." "If he wasn't like this, we wouldn't have met each other." A wry smile made its way to her lips. "That's true."

They stayed like that for a while, silent but Soomin broke it by saying. "Do you know when I first realised I liked you?" "When?" She looked up, meeting his eyes. "The day my mother escaped. The way you took care of me, the way you made me feel safe and of course your looks are to die for." He chuckled suddenly shy.

She pecked his jaw as he finally looked at her again. "I felt like that the first day I met you." Soomin couldn't believe what he was telling her. "How?" She asked, her words barely over a whisper. His dimples popped as he smiled fondly at her. "How could I not when I saw you sleeping so peacefully and then being so friendly with me. It was as if I had been waiting for someone like you my whole life."

Soomin felt happy listening to him. She put her head on his chest and just savoured this moment. They hadn't spent much time together but the bond that had formed between them was true. She just wished they could spend some more time with each other before parting.

That's why she decided she wanted to spend the next two days happily, getting to know him more.