Chapter 1

My name is Velonica Yume. I'm an up and coming Vocal Artist in Japan. I grew up in the US, but when I got old enough and received the opportunity, I up and moved to Japan with my Okasan ("means mother, but that what I call my grandmother, Chiero")

I worked in a coffee shop to help around the house. When I would be working I would hear all types of songs from guys like Jin Akanishi, on/off, Yuya Matsushita, or Hyde. Sometimes they'd even play Gackt, but I heard a lot of K-Pop, too, especially G - Dragon. I listened to him all the time. Some how listening to him made me fall head over heels for him.

I wrote all kinds of songs about how he made me feel because he was really inspiring for me. Getting signed to YG at age 11 is amazing to me. I was signed to Kings Records about a year ago. In that year they just recorded many of my songs. Recently they released my hit single"All for you". It became really popular and most people who listened didn't know my appearance, I was mixed. My mother was African-American, Brazilian and Malaysian. My father is Japanese and Korean. I came out looking more of chocolate caramel color and for some reason had blue eyes. The doctors said it was just a genetic mutation.

So my manager thought it would be a good idea to get me exposed by making me attend this party that I just happend to find out that G-Dragon is attending.

My excitement grew inside my chest as we neared our destination. I wasn't sure if the other artist would accept me because of my skin color. All I wanted was for him to accept me.

" Okasan!!!??? ," I yelled downstairs. I had got home and I was getting ready for the party and I needed help with my dress. I heard her coming up the stairs and for a 79 year old woman she cann really move.

"Yes Veronika?", she was entirely Japanese so her L's were R's.

"Can you zip me up?", I asked her.

When she did she backed up and looked at me funny. I was wearing a short white dress with a blue ribbon bow around my waist. The bottom of it flared out with a lace overlay. It was simple but elegant with a strapless sweetheart neckline. I was even wearing makeup and heels and I sorta needed them being 5'2. My hair was a light brown with slight curl slightly past my shoulders.

" You look beautiful, Rani. ", Okasan said to me. She had lost all her children and grandchildren to sickness including my father except for me.

" Okasan.... I could never be as beautiful as you. ", I looked to my right and saw a picture of her when she was my age, 23.

" Everyone's beauty is different. You may not see it but I do. ", she always tried to make me feel better.

" What if he doesn't like me? ", I asked nervously fiddling with my fingers.

" Then he's missing out. ", she stated as she was moving my bang out of my face and lifting my head up to look up at her smiling face. She knew how I felt about him and she just wanted me to be happy.

*G-DragonP.O.V*

Kwon Jiyong was my given name and really only my close friends called me that. I pretty much grew up in the K-Pop world since I was like 5 in Little Lula. Me and my homeboy, TaeYang, were really close and we still are. I had heard about this party from him. It was his release party I guess, but he said there was gonna be this girl there performing one of his songs for her public debut. I was intrigued that none besides her label and Gackt knew who she was. All I knew was her name,...... Velonica. It was pretty. I ended up looking up her song and I fell in love. Her voice was so majestic and lovely. I would kill to meet her, but I was dating CL. Last thing I needed was a pissed off CL. Which means I had to invite her and a few others to look less suspicious. I had to meet the girl behind the voice.

This is my first story!!! I really hope you like it. It took me along time because I had to use my phone to do this. But I'd really like to know what you guys think And I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on things! ^^ thankyou!