Chapter Two

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"Because she could not go near these things, she longed for them all the more"

------Han Christian Anderson, "Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

                         Chapter Twoღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter Two
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

My plane hand landed. At long last. I waited for others because I had a window seat. I had to wait for the other people to get off the plane first. It was a couple.

They had a little baby with them. So they had everything under the sun with them to. The husband was getting the diaper bag from the top.

The lady had a second diaper bag. So far I did not see anything that would belong to them. Just the baby. Wow how much did one little baby need? I could not help but wonder.

Motherhood was way further down the road for me. I was not even sure my biological clock was ticking.

I never had the urge to hold a baby when I saw it. I did not want any kids. Because my folks thought they wanted that. Not me that was not what I wanted. Because now we were all falling apart at the seams. And there was no way to fix us. We were broken.

• ❤︎ •

"Can I get your bag down for you while you wait? Which one is it?" the lady's husband offers. He was a gentlemen. He looked like if he took one more bag though he was going to keel over to the floor of the plane.

"My bag is the tan and purple one. Dark purple" I mention. He looks around then spots my bag. He hands it to me. "Thank you sir" I say as we wait to head off the plane.

Others were heading off the plane so the crowd of folks was weeding out thankfully. I was starting to feel a bit crowded. It was muggy to me to being around so many I did not know. I tried not to pay too much attention to it.

While I waited I text my Mom to let her know that I had landed now. Soon I was able to get out of the seat and move. I made my way down the terminal. I hoped my Grandma was waiting for me at the end of the tunnel. There was no telling really with her.

She could be waiting for you one moment. Then shopping for a snickers bar the next at the gift shop. You had to keep your eye on that one.

I followed the crowd. The lady's cute little baby was peaking over at me from her Mother's shoulder. I think "Enjoy it while it last kid" it was just the bitter divorce kid in me I suppose.

"Sydney! Honey pie! Over here!" I hear my Grandma echo in the building.

She was waving in the middle of the crowd. She had a jean jacket on over her shirt. With 80's buttons on it that I once gave her back when I was in grade school. She had on sunglasses on top of her curly gray hair that was short now. She used to have really long hair.