Chapter Twenty

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"I would also so much to explore those shores of the world so free, oh in dreams..."

Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

Chapter 20
  ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Finn and I were out to eat for the afternoon. One of our first outings. Grandma and I had went out and bought Finn a cane for now.

He was still a bit rusty on the walking. He was getting better every day at it. He was very independent. As any man was. He did not like to depend on anyone. He loved to learn things for himself.

We were trying to help him find foods he liked to eat. He could be picky. We found he did not eat meat that was a new thing. I decided not to eat with him.

To be supportive. I could hardly wait to have Finn ask me to marry him. I really did not want to wait for him to ask me. I wish I had understood what the clip meant back then. I would have said yes. I loved him. Still do with my whole heart.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"What are these again?" Finn asks me as we sit at a booth in a restaurant sharing a basket of french fries together.

"French fries. They are potatoes that are cooked. Do you like them? I love these" I tell him as I pop one in my mouth.

"They are pretty good" he tells me.

He grins as he eats one. I worried about him eating. I did not want him to lose weight. Or get unhealthy because he was not used to living on the land. I worried about him.

"Don't worry, I do like these" he promises me with that sexy smile of his. I grin.

"Good" I say happily.

"How are things over here guys? Everything good?" the waitress comes over to ask us. She had been eyeing my FINN all night sense we had gotten there. She was a bit annoying. I knew Finn was a handsome man. All the ladies in town had taken notice to. I knew I had nothing to worry about. Though I was not the prettiest girl on earth.

"Everything is good yes" Finn tells her as he smiles.

"If you need anything I am your waitress of the night. My name is Hilary" she tells us. More like tells FINN. She is practically ignoring me as she looms over the table to try to let those boobs of hers pop out of her uniform.