Chapter Four

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"Your the one I've been looking for!"

------Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

Chapter Four
ஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐ

"Ahh ahh achooo!" a sneeze rushes from my nose.

I grab a tissue from the box on my Grandma's in table by the couch. Rigsby never left my side today as I shivered most of the day in one of Grandma's handmade quilts.

Ever sense my little dip in the ocean sea, I was feeling a bit under the weather here.

I did not always catch colds. I had not had a flu bug sense I was a kid. About thirteen years old. I was pretty good at keeping away from colds. I hated to be sick.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Well you do not have a temp. That is a good thing. I am going to run to the market and get some things to make homemade chicken noodle soup" Grandma tells me sternly as she takes the thermometer out of my mouth checking it. "Now tell me again, how did you end up in the ocean? I did not think you were going to be swimming so soon?" Grandma wants to know.

"I was not going to swim. I thought I saw a whale out there. I went wading in to see if it was. I waded out a little too far. Then I ended up getting knocked over my huge wave, you know I cannot swim. It was the scariest thing I have ever dealt with in my life Grandma. Someone saved me. When I looked they were gone. No one in sight. I was the only one on the beach" I promise her.

"Oh I would not be surprised by that. Those merfolk come in handy. We need life guards out there to make their lives a little easier" Grandma replies. She never lets up on those old sea shanty tales.

"Grandma a merfolk did not save me. Someone did but not a mermaid" I laugh.

"Oh you do not believe. Mark my word. You will by the end of summer. They can be rather shy when new comers come around. Once you are out there more they won't be so shy any more" Grandma tells me. I laugh then sneeze.

"Grandma, I stopped believing in fairy stories a long time ago" I tell her.

"You will change your mind once you meet Finn" she tells me.

"Finn? Is he a friend of yours?" I ask her.

"Oh kind of. Yes" she tells me. Maybe my Grandma made friends with the whale I had saw out there yesterday.