Chapter Eighteen

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"Wouldn't you like to explore that world up above!"

-----Hans Christian Anderson,"The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

                            Chapter 18ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 18
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

"Finn is that really YOU?" I gasp as I gawk at him.

He grins as he nods his head yes. He rushes over to me. He pulls me in his arms. Suddenly he kisses me without warning. My heart dances inside as his lips crash to mine in a tender loving kiss.

"Sydney, you can't leave me all alone" he begs of me softly as his hand cups the side of my face. He looks at me with love in his eyes.

"You're human! How did this happen? When?" I ask him.

"When a merman or mermaid is in love really truly in love with a human. And the human returns that love in return, a spell is cast so they can be together. I grew legs today. Right around the time you were leaving here. The spell knew I was going to lose my one true love Sydney. This love is pure enough. True enough for us. Enough to change me. So that I may be with you" he explains. Tears come to me. Tears of joy.

"Finn, I am at a loss for words" I say softly. He smiles as he leans in and kisses me again.

"At first I was hurting inside. That you did not love me in return. But the moment Crystal returned the clip, the spell showed you loved me. This spell was created back when a mermaid fell in love with a sailor. They had died alone. Separated in life. When you returned the clip that showed a selfless act. And rescuing me to showed you cared about us all. You could have died saving me Syd! Do you have any idea how much you scared me back there? I was worried you were going too drowned. Right in front of me" he explains with worry in his eyes.

"I had to save you. I was not going to let harm come to you or to Crystal" I point out.

"I knew then you loved me, as I loved you. I never got the chance to tell you how I felt inside" Finn says it out loud. My heart soars. He loved me. Like really loved me as I loved him.

"Oh Finn, I love you to. You saved my life once. Of course I was going to save you" I remind him.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

He grins as he hears me say I love you. He kisses me again. My head was spinning with excitement that we could be together.