Chapter Six

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"Everything you look at can become a fairy tale, and you can get into a story from everything you touch" ----Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

Chapter Sixஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐ

Chapter Six
ஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐ

It was finally a nice day outside! I was excited to go head out to that beach. I was going to find "Finn" and make sure this was a real life merman. I was not about to admit to my Grandma that I was planning on going merman hunting.

She would want to come along with me and join in the fun. I was going to wade in the ocean. To find "Finn". Even if it killed me.

Literally. I had on my swimsuit. Nothing to drool over. It was a one piece. I had on shorts to. In case I changed my mind about the whole swimming thing.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Going someplace sugar?" Grandma asks me as I polish off the last of my breakfast.

"Uh-huh, just out on the beach for the day. The sun is nice out" I tell her as I take a drink of my juice.

"Want me to come along?" she wants to know.

"Oh no, no, I need to do this alone. I hope you do not mind" I tell her smiling weakly.

"Going to try to doggy paddle out there?" she asks me.

"Something like that" I tell her.

I get up off the chair ready to head out on the beach. "Grandma if they call about that job let them know I will take it okay? And that I will call them back when I get back" I mention. I had not heard back about the job offer. I was really wanting that job.

"Sure sugar" Grandma replies. "Be safe. And have fun" she tells me as I head on out to the beach. I run, bolting out to the beach. The sun pelted down on my skin.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

Warming me right up. From head to toe. I began to get sand in my toes because I had on flip flops. I try to walk without them on my feet. But the sand was a tad too hot for my taste. I soon am just standing there staring out at the ocean blue. The sun was in my eyes shining brightly on me.

I could not see a thing. I groan. I make my way closer to the ocean. Now my toes were in the water. That was not so bad. I could see little minnows begin to dance around my toes as I stood there in the shallow water.

If I moved my toes they would dart away before I had a chance to catch one. Was I crazy? I was out here with the fish. Looking for handsome MERMEN?