Chapter Ten

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"I love you! If only you could know"
-----Hans Christian Anderson, "Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

Chapter Tenღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter Ten
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I was off work today. There was only one thing that I wanted to go and do. That was SWIM! Well swim with Finn. I had been looking forward to this time off all week. I could not wait to spend all day at the beach with Finn.

As I promised all my free time was going to Finn. Grandma knew where I was. At the beach. I had not had time to tell my Mother that I was going to move down here. But I was kind of putting that off.

I knew I had to go back for my Father's wedding in the fall. I really did not want to go to his wedding. I did not approve of the wedding in the first place. So why should I go to this wedding in the first place?

Right?!

I was soon ready for a day of fun at the beach! My heart pounded with excitement at the thought of seeing Finn. Was he out there waiting for me? I think he was. Maybe.

Hopefully.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"I feel badly for leaving you here by yourself. I have my book club meeting today. Are you sure you are going to be okay?" worries Grandma as she gets ready to head out.

"I will be just fine Gram. I will not be alone today" I tell her with a grin.

"Oh going to see your young man today?" Grandma asks me. She winks at me.

"Yes I am going to see Finn today. He has been helping me learn how to swim" I tell her.

"And he taught you CPR the day before huh? Mouth to mouth?" teases Grandma. She must have saw us kissing. A blush quickly spreads across my cheek bones.

"Gram, I do not kiss and tell. Have a fun day" I reply as I finish eating my toast.

"I will. You enjoy your day off dear" she tells me before she heads out the door. I get a phone call right before I head out to the beach.

"Hello?" I answer Gram's phone.

"Hey is this Sydney?" someone says.

"This is she" I reply.

"This is Jordan" he answers. Great.

"Hey what is going on Jordan?" I ask.

"Well today is pay day. I know today is your day off. I wanted to remind you. So that you can come pick up your pay in my office whenever you have the time" he mentions. Pay day. That was good news. My day off. And I get paid. Bonus.