Chapter Fifteen

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

"Far better than any dream girl is the one of flesh and blood. One warm, and caring, and right before your eyes"

----Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

Chapter Fifteen    ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter Fifteen
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

My heart begins to pound with fear. Here I was facing my worst fears head on here. I could do this. You can do it Sydney. He needs you. Crystal needs you. They are counting on you. I wondered how cold that water was. Hopefully luke warm here.

There was no telling with evil Jordan. Right? I stared down at the water. It was SO deep.

Darn Jordan for making the tank so deep. He knew I was scared of water. Darn him. Why did I have to open my big mouth about how I met Charlotte?

Why me why?

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"You can do it Sydney! Just think about what they taught us in class" Charlotte calls out to me.

She did not have to face her worse fears here. Easy for her to say. I just nod. I had been getting better at holding my breath for a long time when Finn had been bringing me back to the cove.

All I had to do was get them free. Then I could swim back up to the surface. That was all there was to it. Hold my breath for a long time.

Here goes nothing...

"You can do it sugar! He needs you!" Gram reminds me again. I nod. I jump in. Water all around me.

My heart begins to pound faster. I see Finn looking upset to see me under water. I knew he was worried about me swimming. I did not want to upset him. But I had to do this. He pulled on his chains trying to get free to help me.

He was frustrated. I swim down as fast as I could go. It was pretty simple going down. I was good at sinking. Always had been. The water was not too cold. Not to warm. But not too cold. I keep myself under the water. I look around the tank. I see Gram and Charlotte staring at me in the tank.

They point to the keys down below for me. I nod in the water. My lungs soon were feeling the pressure of the water around me. I had to get this done. Or I was going to be of no help what's so ever to Finn or Crystal. I make my way over to the keys.

Damn that Jordan made the keys hard to tackle off the wall. I manage to get them off. I had the keys! YES! My heart rate was slowing down. I felt pressure on my lungs as I held my breath. I made my way over to Finn and Crystal. I set Crystal free unlocking her chains.