Chapter Thirteen

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

"Take a chance on love"

---Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

Chapter Thirteenღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter Thirteen
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

The next day after I got off work I was out at the beach. I was out looking for Finn. He had me really worried about him. My heart hurt. "Your human after all!" I hear his words. Like I would betray him in this way.

He had no idea how much I truly loved him. With all my heart. I sat down in the sand. Not sure if I wanted to go back out in the waters. I nearly died in those waters. The waters hated me at the moment.
I came to see Finn.

Though he would not know it. I take a stick nearby me in the sand. I write my name in the sand with his. I write I love you Finn. I guess that was my way of telling him.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Hey there!" I hear Jordan say suddenly.

"Jordan?" I gasp. I sit up. He grins.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask him.

"We have come up with an amazing discovery here on this very beach Sydney. You will not believe your eyes at work tomorrow" he brags.

"Why what is going on?" I want to know. I had a bad feeling hit in my tummy. I hoped Finn was alright.

"Can you come with me to the office? I can show you a sneak peek? This is sure going to put me in history!" he brags.

"Sure, I can come" I agree.

I had to find out what was going on here. I head out to the parking lot over by the beach with Jordan to his beat up pick-up truck.

I text Gram where I was headed. Jordan is looking pretty pleased with himself. We head on over to the aquarium. Soon we get there. He unlocks the place letting us inside.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Now do not tell anyone else about this? You can keep a secret right?" he demands to know. I nod.

"Sure I can" I tell him.

"You will not believe what I caught. I know you would believe me. You know about things such as this" he brags to me.

We head into some top secret room that I had never been in before. He unlocks the door with his key card that only managers had. There was a large tank with water in it. There had to be some kind of sea creature in the water. But I did not see it yet.

"What is in there?" I ask Jordan curiously.

"Come up here" he tells me as he has me climb a latter up the thing. Then I look down with him into the waters. "Look down. You will see something you never knew was out there" he brags to me. I peer down. I see what is in the waters. I gasp.

Much to my horror there was Crystal. And Finn. Chained up.

"No!" I gasp. Finn looks at me sadly. He looks away from me. Crystal is glaring at me. Shaking her chains on her arms wanting free.

"How did you find them?" I demand to know. I had to free them. He had Finn!

"This is the biggest thing to happen to my family. We always knew they were out there. Now it is time to expose to the world that merfolk are real. Just as my old great grandfather Pirate Skyward knew that they were out there" he laughs with delight. Finn looked miserable.

"Do not even think about freeing your little friends. You lead me to them. I knew your Gram had freed Finn there the first time. His howling last night helped me find him after you all had went back to bed. I have you to thank for my greatest achievement Sydney! So thank you! And do not even think about setting your friends free. I set up a trap. I know you cannot swim. If you look the extra set of keys we own to set them free are in the waters down there. I know you will not go there" he laughs at me. He has an evil wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Please do not do this. Let Finn go" I beg of him. "They are needed back home"

"No, I have waited to long for this. Others thought I was crazy telling sea tails. No more. They will all see this is real" he snaps.

"I know this is all real. I will tell with you. Please set them free. Do not make them suffer" I beg.

"No! Now go!" he snaps.

He shoves me out the door. I had to free Finn and Crystal. Even if it meant I died at my worst fear. Drowning in those waters.

I was going to set them free. No matter what I had to do. I would prove to Finn he was important in my life. I was going to rescue them.

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|