Ch.1

"Boring Day..."

Joker's POV

"Joker! I will so arrest you!!!" As always, the inspector doing his catchphrase as I laugh when he chase me. "I will catch you indeed, Joker!" Another voice interrupt that made smirk when I saw a man holding his pink teddy bear.

"Just as proclaim, I stole the 'Crytsal Moon Snow Globe' from you, Mr.Kaneari!" I yelled before me and Hachi, my assistant jump off the building and use our Balloon Gum as our esccape.

"It's been fun playing with you Inspector Oniyama! Take care! Welcome to the Shining Night!"

"Joker! I swear I will so arrest you!"

Back to Sky Joker, I studied the globe while I keep that pseudo-cat from eating my new treasure. I swear if he ate one more precious as this globe, I swear I'll give him back to that yawning jerk who just left us last month.

Suddenly, Spade and Queen arrive. "Hi Ms.Queen! Mr.Spade!" Hachi greeted. "Hey Hachi!" They greeted back before I roll my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I started.

"I just stole the Diamond of Calissa from the International Jewelry Store for my Diamond Collection!" Queen mention.

"And I stole the 10,000 years Saffron Book from Princess Paprika for some inspirations. Joker, from all the precious treasures, why a snow globe?" Spade teased before I sigh.

"B-cause~ the snow globe glass was made from real crystal and the moon was made of diamond while those little particles are real star dust! Legends says that it can give you good fortune once you shake it gently... It was own by 7 or Septuplets Sisters who were born from a rose, cosmos, yellow butterfly, green gladiolus, brunera, hydrangea and violet flowers near the so called 'Enchanted Reflection Lake' at the same time after 200 years of waiting... They are called as Rainbow Sisters..." I explain.

"You stole a snow globe for a good fortune? Well that's surprising... and so unlike you. I thought you already prove to Lucky Pyramid that you are the luckiest phantom thief out of all of us..." Queen reminded.

"I didn't do it for no reason though..." I argued.

"And that reason is?"

"It's a secret of course! Why would I ever tell a guy who dates a hundred girls!"

"At least I'm every women's friend... Unlike the guy who got chase by a big scary girl around the hot spring..." Spade fired back before I growl and start having a glaring contest with him.

"Curry anyone?" My assistant interrupt before my eyes sparkle. "Me!" I quickly scream as the diamond girl scoff with a 'so done' look.

Little did I know that after we left the snow globe, it suddenly made a quick flash.

After dinner, Queen decided to have a conversation. It's been a year since all the chaos just disappeared after yawning jerk left. Scorpion jerk is finally in jail, Professor Clownhead is gone, Cyan and Rose doesn't visit much... Same old routine since I almost met half of the phantom thieves...

"Geee, it has been so boring the past days! You guys had any interesting ideas on what to do tomorrow for fun?" I ask with a groan afterwards.

"Now that you mention it... We haven't get much fun after Phoenix left... Admit it Joker, you miss him..." Spade teased before I huff and cross my arms.

"Miss him?! Since when?! Why would I ever miss that yawning jerk after stealing meh treasures with his pseudo-cat?!?" I argued before they chuckle.

"Since it has been boring, you guys wanna steal something from Dr.Wig tomorrow?" I added in suggestion. "Let's see what we can do for tomorrow... I had no idea what's next in line..."

???'s POV

"I swear I will indeed get Joker and end him! He has been stealing my treasures for years and I'm surely loosing every single penny because of him!" I cursed as I walk around.

I never even had a chance to trap him with my million dollar booby traps! I did everything, but why is that blasted criminal still outsmart me?!! If only I have the power to outsmart him, I can finally be the most professional assassin around the world for those stupid phantom thieves!

I yelled in my thought before my eyes caught something red glowing from the forest river.

"You human... do you know who Joker was..." a man and woman's echo that stop my tracks and looks at the bridge.

"Me?" I repeated.

"Yes..." they said in sync.

"Well I know who Joker is indeed... and I despise him a lot..." I respond with slight growl of annoyance. "Well, save us and we'll do that favor for you..." they mention before I start having second thought on that. "How should I know you will do me that favor?" I questioned suspiciously before they snicker.

"Darling, I have killed many phantom thieves before... it won't make any difference because we will help you with that..." the female voice mention before I climb down and dive to get that glowing thingy.

Once I reach back at the shore, my eyes widen when I saw a large glowing red emerald a bit bigger than my hands.

Well it doesn't look dangerous... it looks perfect for my jewelry collection! And a good bait for Joker...

"There. I save your butts... Now tell me how I can capture Joker and put him to his place for good!" I demanded before they chuckle. "Easy~ Give us your body..."

"What?!? No way, indeed!!!"

I didn't get the chance to run away when I felt my feet went numb from their hit. I look up before my eyes shrunk and yelled in horror. Soon, I felt something good inside that made me start laughing like a maniac.

I grin before I grab the emerald from the ground and look at my reflecfion.

"Oh darling... It's good to be back after for far so long... Whoever owns this body, I don't feel any pity at all..."the demon male voice said inside my body before his girl giggle michieviously. "Better find me a beautiful body to use too, sweetheart..."

"Of course I will... And I will make sure it will be the fairest of them all, my queen..."