Ch.3

"200 kills is too much..."

•Spade's POV

I was looking for some possible guys who can be that killer until Dark Eye open the tv for me to see the news.

Good day around the world, DJ Peacock here! And the serial killer strike again! Killing a hundred people from Mexico just yesterday! Including that the police found 37 new bodies here on New York!

The serial killer left another sign from a brick wall from a random alley, saying 'Come one and let's play, Joker! Before your precious treasures called 'life' on people diminish...' What a heart-attacking disaster! Please stay in your houses everyone!"

I spit out my drink in shock before my eyes popped out.

"A h-hundred?..." I repeated before I accidentally drop the tea from my clothes as the cup broke from the floor. "Spade-sama! You okay?!" Dark Eye quickly ask before I remove my soak uniform coat and left the top shirt and pants with me.

She remove her bandage from her face for me to see her green short hair.

"S-Sorry... but killing a hundred people is too much to take in..." I said before she clean my mess. "It's alright, Master Spade... Everyone felt the same way except the ones who doesn't care..." she mention before I sigh.

"We gotta catch that thief... I don't what to do if I loose you..." I mentioned before she smile with a small blush.

"You won't loose me... besides, I practice a lot and earn a free apprentice/assistant self-denfense training from Spider Ace. Especially when it comes to guns and knives..."she reminded.

"But that son of a b*** shows no mercy. He kills girls all over the city... I don't even wanna know who his after n-next..." I remind her back in worry before Joker and Queen arrive with their assistants as well.

"Hachi-kun, Roko-san, Have you heard the news?..." she ask.

"We heard it alright... This is getting out of hand and it's only been 3 days since it started..." Roko mention as I sigh again.

"Should we get help?... Or ask for Phoenix to return at once to hel-"

"We can get help, but we are not bothering that yawning jerk again..."

"But who else? Captain Blue is too scared to even come out of his ship because of this, Spider Ace will put himself in danger once his coffee runs out, Phoenix will be returning back to his home so he has no idea on what's happening, Master's tricks back will be a huge problem, who else?..."

"I know someone who can help!" Hachi suggested before we turn to him. "A help from who?" I ask. "From an old friend of mine from Honshu..." he mention before Joker went more confused.

"Huh?"

"The one who likes Chikuwa..." he added but no one still got the answer.

"How about Shadow and Rose... Can they?" I suggested, ignoring Hachi's suggestion. "I was hoping you would say that..." a familiar voice spoke before we turn to the door.

Our eyes all dropped after it shrunk when we saw both of them wounded.

"Shadow! Rose! What happen?!"

"W-Well..."

~Flashback (A while ago) •Shadow's POV•

"Onii-chan, why are we here for?" Rose ask as she follow me from behind. "We're stealing the two Golden Eagle Statues for the castle since we need to start making booby traps..." I remind her.