Ch.6

"We found him..."

•Rose's POV

Big brother decided for me to look below so it's 'safer'. I'm a witch and I can fight thanks to Mr.Spider Ace. If only Cyan wasn't too tight on me, I could've ask for his permission.

You may wonder... Well, I sneak out at to train with the other assistants while he leave me at the castle alone...

"Let's see... a french guy with purple hair and magenta eyes who was wearing a tux... I can tell he sounds like a spy instead of a phantom thief..." I mumble to myself as I look around.

I cannot spot a single human walking around besides me and Shadow... The news really affected everyone... I thought with an upset look. I didn't expect the day to turn out like this after 3 years from my slumber.

Suddenly, I near bullet almost hit me close to my head if I didn't take a turn. "What the-" I quickly stop time before I gasp when I saw the killer wearing a coat to cover his face since it's daylight floating from above.

I start running to my brother before I made signal by screaming. "Guys, help!" My voice echo around after I return the time. He try to shoot me with his power, but I was faster and keep dodging them.

I attack back by some beam, but it wasn't enough. Suddenly, I trip and fell on the grass."You are perfect for my wife..." he mention before I whimper and cover myself with my pink forcefield.

He attack, making me scream in horror when I saw the forcefield crack. "Get away from me you freak!" I complain, trying to keep my shield from breaking.

"Don't even think about playing games with me because your friends aren't here for you!!!" He threaten before I start crying as I start to grow weaker when he blast the shield twice.

S-Somebody... h-help m-me...

"She might have no idea where her friends are, but I think you forgot someone important..." an unfamiliar voice spoke before someome covered me. "Who are you?!?" The killer ask before I can feel him smirk.

"Bonjour monsieur! Perhaps m'lady doesn't want to play. How about I play for her instead?" He ask nicely before the killer growl.

"Why you little-Get out of my way!"

"Try me... I would let you do whatever you want from her, but not on this guy's watch..." he teased before I gasp when he attack all of a sudden and dodge all the killer's attacks only with his stick.

I remove my shield and look at the guy closely. "No one hurts ladies. That's just not what gentlemen's do..." he pout before the killer start to get pissed. "Well guess what? You are stealing my territory!"

"Whoops! So close!"

"Look out!" I yelled before I blast the knife coming from behind. "Thank you darling~ But let the gentleman fight this guy... Imma teach him some manners of respect..." he mention before I turn pink when he wink at me.

I just watch the guy who save my life fight that demon like a clone.

He made it looks so easy... Soon, I felt my face hit up and my stomach feels butterflies. Is it bad to think that... he looks so hot when he fights...