Ch.4

"A help from an old friend..."

•Joker's POV•

"Hachi, just where exactly are we going?" I started as I stir the wheel on my ship and landed outside. "Like I said yesterday, we are going to my old friend from Honshu... he is like the leader from all ninjas..." He mention before we all got out.

"Well, I hope that friend of yours know how to make curry..." I joke before we reach the place. "Have you forgotten that he made you some ninja clothes after he accidentally rip your cape?" He remind me, but the scene was blurred so I don't care who he was.

"Hope he have some informations because we have no i-" Spade trailed off when we caught the village empty. "-idea who that killer was..." he finished before Rose look around.

"No one's here... The news about that murderer must've scared and force everyone to lock their doors..." Roko said before we found ourselves tied up in a rope and got trapped in a large metal cage, making me roll my eyes when the girls and the assisstants scream.

I just use my card to remove the tied rope from me as I cut Queen's rope before she slice the metal cage with her diamond sword. "Tch, too easy..." I said with a slight scoff. "Joker? Hachi! I apologized for the sudden traps, my friends..."  a voice said before everyone found theirselves free.

"Kouga Hyakkimaru?" I called before he turned to me. "The news about a murderer spread around fast... Me and the other troops try to make some booby traps for him, but I guess even a human can get out..."

"Glad you finally remember him, Joker-san!" My assisstant mention before my eyes twitch at him disbelief.

"But why that easy?" Spade complain a bit as he help Dark Eye up. "It was actually has a secret trap for demon souls. The killer will get out, but the dark soul will be separated from the body and trapped inside..." he corrected.

"Really? How come I didn't feel anything?" Rose ask.

"I would tell you more, but not here... Come with me..." he mention before everyone just shrugged and follow him, leaving the mess for the other ninjas to fix.

~At His Headquarters~

"Wait, how do you know the killer was possessed?!" I repeated before I slam my hands at the table.

"I can feel the demon just by looking in the eyes... Our elder sensei has taught us the trick and I definitely caught the killer's eyes who almost kill a child in front of me if I didn't butt in and fight with him..."

"How did you manage to make him leave? He doesn't like to leave the place with no blood trace around his sight..." Rose ask.

"I use Koga Secret Ninja Arts. Dragon King Inferno, the one master taught us from his friend... Enough for him to leave the place, but I'm sure he will return to kill. That's why I try to teach the other ninjas to do the technique Lord Phoenix taught our master..." he explain before I groan.

"Oh come on! Is yawning jerk that popular here?!?" I complain with a whine.

"He did save the village thanks to his teaching technique... And, he has save some lives from India as well, remember..." Queen argued.

"So the only way to defeat him is to do that technique?" Shadow repeated, but the ninja shook his head.

"No, the technique taught us is only for defending... I heard a legend about this, but not the full story. Two couple demons who escape from the underworld to end the world, but Lord Phoenix sealed them in a Red Emerald, powerful enough for them to not escape and throw them in the Forbidden Lake before locating it away to an unknown place... until someone found them and accidentally release the demon souls..." he explain before everyone gasp.

"So Phoenix save the world before? How cool was that!" Hachi exclaim before I facepalm.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it! Yawning jerk save the world, but I save the world as well before he left! So how can we seal him back?" I ask impatiently.

"You'll need more help on that... and a lot of training..." Hyakkimaru mention before everyone give each other glances. "But where can we find more help? The whole world is terrified to even step up... Basically, we're the only ones who were brave enough to go here..." Dark Eye stated.

"How about those Septuplet Sisters?! Maybe they can help!" Roko suggested. "Glad I'm not the only one who believes on that..." I said in sarcasm.

"Septuplet Sisters... That's gonna be a problem... There's so many possible places around this planet while the others are unknown... It's gonna take you a whole year for you find where they live..."

"A whole y-year?! We need 3 days for that! Not a whole f*** year!" Shadow argued.

"We are talking about goddess and lagends here... They are wise enough to hide theirselves so no one can go to them, requesting for wishes..." the red hair ninja said bluntly before Spade just hold his head in frustration.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and grab the snow globe. Hosshi's eys sparkle and was about to eat it, but I quickly throw him to Hachi and sign my assistant to give him kompeito agressively.

"Will these do? It WAS from the Rainbow Sisters, am I right?" I ask before his eyes widen. "The Crystal Moon Globe, not snow globe. Where did you get that?..."

"One of Mr.Kaneari's expertice and professional hunters got this and only one survived..." I mention.

"It might be possible..."

"Well then, what are you waiting for?! Get some answers from that thing before the killer found out about that and destroy it!" Queen scream at me.