Ch.11

"Meeting the Seven Sisters"

•Lupin's POV•

I can't believe I didn't notice that trick. I sigh to myself in disbelief. Guess I have to keep my promise. I can't never break any promise, but I think I broke one for saying where the girl are. Hope the girls can forgive me for this.

"Lupin? Why are you so nervous?" Rose ask as he give me my weapon back.

"N-Nothing, darling! Just..." I pause when she was giving me her big eyes and just smile. "You can trust me! I promise we won't do anything bad..." she reassured me before I sigh and lead them to an old well.

Hope she promise me that... "A wishing well?" Joker mention.

"Many people are judgemental these days... Even poor and low people never go here, saying the ones who explore this well didn't came back alive... No one and not even a demon would suspect a thing with a wishing well that looks like it has been standing here for for centuries..." I explain before I turn to the witch girl.

"Hope there isn't any spider in there..." the small ninja yelped and hid behind the red magician's cape.

"I still don't trust you guys yet, but I hope you trust me..." I mention I slowly grab Rose's hand and sign her to jump with me. She scream before her brother followed, then the three kaitous and their assistants.

As we fall for 15 seconds, a clean waterslide appear before the pink girl start laughing while the three phantom thieves' assistants are still screaming their souls out. There's even a triple loop that made Spade almost throw up before we reach the end as I jump out and landed on my feet while carrying Rose in bridal style.

The rest? Fell on the floor face first except Joker. He did the same thing I did. "You gotta warn us next time. We don't want anyone breaking their bones in this situation, right..." he scolded before Spade's face turn green and almost throw up for sure if Ai didn't give him a bottle of water.

"You guys are babies. Your should thank the enchanted waterslide because they healed your wounds, bruises and cuts... Now come..." I remind them before I put the girl down.

"This is like a dungeon with lights everywhere. Oh and the waterslide just disappeared... Are you sure we are in the right direction?" The talking dog ask.

"Where are you even taking us?" The diamond girl added.

"This is just like the passage way from me and Rose's castle..." the purple magician join in as they look around.

"This is where the sisters trapped every intruder who sneaks to this place... Any unfamiliar figure who walk passed through this halls will be lock up forever... This is Scarlet's idea, one of the seven sisters..." I explain to them before their eyes widen.

"T-That explains the skeleton b-bodies..."

"Oh don't worry. The dungeon only locks people with dark, cruel and selfish hearts... And since the dungeon isn't moving or doing anything, that means you guys have a heart..." I explain further.

"Wow! This is the first time I'm hearing Joker and Shadow have hearts!"

"I'm not that cruel, you jerk! Let me also remid you that I'm the reason why that Dump guy get in the good side because I boost up your courage that night!"